Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive run into a guy who has a ton of old inventory hes looking to unload. After what im taking there will be 15 OR tat black robustos (shag foot) from 09 available and i figured id share the wealth. the price will be $15.50/stick. i know thats high but its lower than the going rate of $20/stick. Price to you is exactly what i paid plus exact shipping. i am going to limit this to 5 sticks a person max (less is fine) to spread these out a little but but is there isnt much interest i will up the quantity.

Black split

I also ordered 1K blank cigar bands from another forum and am looking to split with someone. these are the good bands not the heartfelt ones. price is $20 shipped for the 500, exactly half of what i paid. if you want just ask and i can pm you the link to the thread.

Band split
1. 500 bands-

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and i have to let him know tomorrow afternoon what im taking so this will be closed up some time in the afternoon, the band split will stay open

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Black split
1. socalmatt - 3 sticks
2. jakesmokes - 3 sticks
3.ckay -3 sticks
4.Wlai - 2 sticks

ok im closing this up now, everyone will have a pm within the next few min

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black split
1. socalmatt - PAID
2. jakesmokes - PAID
3.ckay
4.Wlai
5 Eric F - PAID

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.