Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can find these for a reasonable price? Don't want a whole box, just want to try a few to see if I like.

Thanks,
Kyle

·
Punch Suckling in Brain
1,116 Posts
The Opus are out in the shops right now. I would check around your local stores, you still might find some sizes in stock. The anejo will be out close to Fathers day.

Online retaliers are hard to lock down for these cigars, very popular and you are lucky to catch them in stock to where you can try a few.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
PadronMe said:
Anyone know where i can find these for a reasonable price? Don't want a whole box, just want to try a few to see if I like.

Thanks,
Kyle
Reasonable price is relative....there are plenty of these on Yahoo.com under cigars. Including 5-packs etc. Course....if you stick around long enough you might just find some landing on your doorstep!!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
toe
4,901 Posts
PadronMe said:
I meant online as there is no local shop. Well, there is one but the selection stinks, no Padron, and the Chateau Fuente Natural is $8.00 :BS .
Yahoo claims West Point is an hour and a half from you and there's one there...
Generally speaking if you order Opus X online, you'll get ripped off. There may be occaisonal exceptions.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mmblz said:
Yahoo claims West Point is an hour and a half from you and there's one there...
Generally speaking if you order Opus X online, you'll get ripped off. There may be occaisonal exceptions.
While there may be a Cigar Shop in West Point, I doubt that a town that small(<10,000) would have a cigar shop that carried these high end sticks. Then again, I could be wrong(wouldn't be the first time.

Thanks for the info.

Anymore is welcome.

Thanks.

·
toe
4,901 Posts
PadronMe said:
While there may be a Cigar Shop in West Point, I doubt that a town that small(<10,000) would have a cigar shop that carried these high end sticks. Then again, I could be wrong(wouldn't be the first time.
The page I linked to before searches authorized retailers specifically of the Opus X line. Thus, they're likely to have them. The question is how often do they have them, how much do they cost, and what policies do they have around buying them. It's worth giving them a call.
Just trying to help :)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LiteHedded said:
lol
they've had some decent teams
at least their basketball team was good last year
Basketball has been very good the past 5 years except for the fact that they can't get past the 2nd round in the tourny.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.