Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cgarman23 (carlos) and I thought we put our cigars out safely. Guess we were wrong. :biggrin:

*** DISCLAIMER***
Attention Insurance agents, law enforcement officals, arsen investigators, and all those in the like......We had ZERO to do with this MrsWinners meeting its firey end. It just happen to be that way when we walked out from the resturant next door.

Attachments

· Registered
3,702 Posts
I guess your smokes went out in a blaze of glory huh...lol!!! Cool pics!!!

· Monster of the Deep
4,816 Posts
Mrs. Winner's

Cgarman23 (carlos) and I thought we put our cigars out safely. Guess we were wrong. :biggrin:

*** DISCLAIMER***
Attention Insurance agents, law enforcement officals, arsen investigators, and all those in the like......We had ZERO to do with this MrsWinners meeting its firey end. It just happen to be that way when we walked out from the resturant next door.
Is this the one in Fayetteville? My grandfather was telling me about today....

· Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know I'll regret it, but I just gotta ask... How do you get yourself kicked off a puttputt course?
Well we didn't offically get 'kicked off'. We were asked to 'play nice'.
WHAT?! Dude.. that lil brat sooooo cut in front of me to get to the 14th hole. He's lucky that he didn't end up in the water. Then again his daddy was kinda big. hmmm but I had 6'4" muscle man with me.. damnit --I so could'a pushed the kid.

· Registered
427 Posts
Well we didn't offically get 'kicked off'. We were asked to 'play nice'.
WHAT?! Dude.. that lil brat sooooo cut in front of me to get to the 14th hole. He's lucky that he didn't end up in the water. Then again his daddy was kinda big. hmmm but I had 6'4" muscle man with me.. damnit --I so could'a pushed the kid.
Oh niiiice, now we're beating up 6 year olds. You play mini-golf? I can kick some ass in mini-golf....

· Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh niiiice, now we're beating up 6 year olds. You play mini-golf? I can kick some ass in mini-golf....
Dont go there.. thats the phrase that got all this started .. hahahah
But true to my word I smack booty.. and umm won the game. :) we have a rematch on SAT.. haha this should be interesting.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.