Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· The Second One
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife found out this moring that she is pregnant with our second child. We are really excited because her last pregnancy ended in miscarraige so we are keeping our fingers crossed.

The funny thing about it last night I had a dream that she was pregnant with twin boys. Why I really want a boy this time, I am praying it's not twins.

We already have a 3 year old girl and adding one more will be just fine with me but not so sure about adding 2 more:)

Just thought I would share my good news!

· Registered
2,328 Posts
Well my wife found out this moring that she is pregnant with our second child. We are really excited because her last pregnancy ended in miscarraige so we are keeping our fingers crossed.

The funny thing about it last night I had a dream that she was pregnant with twin boys. Why I really want a boy this time, I am praying it's not twins.

We already have a 3 year old girl and adding one more will be just fine with me but not so sure about adding 2 more:)

Just thought I would share my good news!

CONGRATS
:bl:bl:bl:bl:bl:bl:bl
CONGRATS to both of ya....

· Scratching Itches
3,788 Posts
:bl Congrats on the impending bundle of joy :bl

God has a funny sense of humor, so don't be suprised. True story, a friend of mine had a daughter who was 4 and all she wanted for Christmas was a baby brother. September 24th of the next year, the family had a baby boy. :tu

· Registered
626 Posts
God works in mysterious ways and he also has a sense of humor. :chk

Best of luck and health to all.
Amen to that Brother. I firmly believe this.:tu

Congrats to you and your wife.:ss

· The Second One
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats.:bl

Whats wrong with twins! 2 for 1 special.

FYI- I got twin boys!
Absolutely nothing, I would be very happy with twin boys. Just the thought of double diaper duty scares me. My daughter is 3 now and I think that is the perfect age. She is potty trained and dresses her self but I get to do all the fun things with her. I hate 3 and 4 AM feedings. I can't image it with two at the same time.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.