Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had experience with cigar2u.com? They have a huge selection and some fairly good deals. I have thought about giving them a try since I have heard mixed reviews about Jr's. Jr's always seems a few bucks less and a premium cigar is a premium cigar. How about it, any recommendations or experience with cigar2u.com?....Thanks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since there does not seem to be anyone with experience with cigar2u.com, I signed up for their email list. I was sent an email offering a free welcome pack containing 6 premium cigars, a stainless steel cutter and a butane lighter...If you get just the welcome pack the shipping is $11.00, however they have a first time buyer area with several nice cigar bundles and boxes at reduced prices. You get the welcome pack, your choice of bundle/box of cigars all with free shipping on the first order. I have gone for it and ordered the box of La Vieja Habana Belicoso for $28.00. So bottom line, La Vieja box of 20, 6 premium cigars, stainless steel cutter and lighter for $28.00 no shipping. I know the cigars are not the best but they have nicer packages. 26 cigars, cutter and lighter plus no shipping for $28.00 how can you go wrong. I will let you know what the 6 "premium" cigar sampler is when I receive the package. I would recommend signing up for their email list if nothing else. Here is a link if I can make this work Cigar2U

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Mitchell,
Welcome didn't mean to ignore you, but have been having IP issues here lately. I tried to get to www.cigar2u.com the other day, but was having trouble.
Sounds like you did ok. The La Vieja Habana is one of the nicer sandwich filler cigars out there.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I did notice that the cutter they are advertising in the welcome package is being sold at the site by itself for $13, so just getting the 6 sticks, cutter, and lighter for $12 is a deal already. Definitely post what the 6 PREMIUM cigars are....since they don't. :) Oh yeah, I need a decent cutter, so review that too!

·
Registered
161 Posts
MitchellF said:
You get the welcome pack, your choice of bundle/box of cigars all with free shipping on the first order.
Is this your choice from anything on the site, or just those listed in the first time buyer area? I signed up for the list but I can't check that til I get home later today. If it's anything on the site, I'll have to do some price checking during the slow times at work today so I know what I may want to order later.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
friendoofop said:
Is this your choice from anything on the site, or just those listed in the first time buyer area? I signed up for the list but I can't check that til I get home later today. If it's anything on the site, I'll have to do some price checking during the slow times at work today so I know what I may want to order later.
They have two pages of specials for new buyers. They also throw out a few other extra deals when you go to purchase so you are limited to what you can order for free shipping etc. but you can buy anything you want on the order. I would make my first order off of the newbie pages just becasue of the free shipping and make additional orders later. Thanks for the replys, I know about the IP problems as I have them from time to time. I will definetly let you know about the quality of the items in the package when it arrives. It will be some time next week since I am on the east coast and they are on the left coast. Thanks all.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are the cigars boxes/bundles which are shipped free with the welcome pack. I emailed them about other bundles and they replied that this selection changes every week or so.......

All items listed include FREE SHIPPING plus our FREE WELCOME PACKAGE.

AVO Classic No. 2 Tubos $100.00
GRAYCLIFF Red Label Chairman (5 Pack) $84.15
GRAYCLIFF Red Label Pirate (5 Pack) $76.50
ACID Blue Line BLONDIE $90.00
ACID Krush RED CAMEROON $45.00
Lone Wolf Torpedo $27.00
Lone Wolf Torpedo (2 Bundles) $51.95
La Vieja Habana Cedar Chateau #3 $26.00
La Vieja Habana Belicoso $28.00
Flor del Caribe Hispanola $65.00
Trinidad Y Cia Robusto (2 Bundles)
$25.00

100 Count Humidor
$49.95

20 Count Ostrich Travel Humidor $44.50
& MORE!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.