Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for sources to purchase cigars online.

Only catch is, do any of you know of any merchants that will deal in checks or money orders instead of credit cards?

Hoss

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Many of the cigar companies will take a check by mail with your order. I only know of one that will ship the cigars & then let you mail them a check later & that's Thompson's.
Good luck.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, hat...

Can you tell me a few of the online retailers that you do business with?

(yay! 100)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congrats on the Nanners.

I buy from buymorecigars.com, they have some crazy low prices on boxes (Padron 2000s at $60), but they only sell boxes. If you want 5 packs jrcigars.com has a good selection, and they ship fast too. for singles try Dukecitycigars.com, have to warn you about them though I have gotten quite a few cigars in poor condition.

Other sites:

www.mrbundles.com
www.rockyscigars.com good place for Flor de Oliva bundles
www.cigarbid.com if you are into the auction thing, it seems that you can find better deals if you just shop around though

Also, if looking for a specific cigar just go to shopping.yahoo.com and enter the cigar name and you can find it really cheap, as it searchs hundreds of stores.

Happy smoking! :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
summerkc said:
Congrats on the Nanners.

I buy from buymorecigars.com, they have some crazy low prices on boxes (Padron 2000s at $60), but they only sell boxes. If you want 5 packs jrcigars.com has a good selection, and they ship fast too. for singles try Dukecitycigars.com, have to warn you about them though I have gotten quite a few cigars in poor condition.

Other sites:

www.mrbundles.com
www.rockyscigars.com good place for Flor de Oliva bundles
www.cigarbid.com if you are into the auction thing, it seems that you can find better deals if you just shop around though

Also, if looking for a specific cigar just go to shopping.yahoo.com and enter the cigar name and you can find it really cheap, as it searchs hundreds of stores.

Happy smoking! :D
Thanks a lot for the suggestions...I'm browsing about buymorecigars.com as we speak.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.