Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Smoked Fugu
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Just a quick note to say g'day from the southern hemisphere, I hope to make a positive contribution or two to the forums and get to know a few crew from around the place.

So far the info that I've found on here has been a big help, the SEARCH function is a great place to start and I look forward to going back over some of the older posts and digging up a nugget of wisdom or two.

Cheers,
Scott.

·
Nee "Tashaz"
13,721 Posts
Hey All,

Just a quick note to say g'day from the southern hemisphere, I hope to make a positive contribution or two to the forums and get to know a few crew from around the place.

So far the info that I've found on here has been a big help, the SEARCH function is a great place to start and I look forward to going back over some of the older posts and digging up a nugget of wisdom or two.

Cheers,
Scott.
Yep you'll find plenty info & good people here. I wont say hi as we have already been more intimate. LMAO.:beerchug: Like I said before, Beware! We are taking over! Should be dominant by 2310. *G*

·
Smoked Fugu
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey All,

Cheers,
Scott.
Hi again to everyone, it’s been a minute or two. Still partake on the odd occasion and feeling myself get drawn back into the mix. So thought I would dust off the old intro and reintroduce myself. Also noticed a couple of familiar names as I’ve been lurking, good to see the community is still going strong!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts