Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A woman was walking in a forest when she stumbled on something that turned out to be an oil lamp. As she rubbed it a genie appeared.

"Do I get to make three wishes?" she asked.

"No," the genie answered. "Due to recession, global competition, and all that sort of thing you only get to make ONE wish."

"In that case I wish for peace in the Middle East," the woman said, and produced a map. "See this map? I want all these countries to make peace, and to coexist in harmony!"

The genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Holy Moses, lady! Those countries have been waging war for thousands of years. I don't think anything can be done about that. I know I'm good, but I'm not THAT good! You must wish for something else."

The woman gave this some thought, then said, "I've never succeeded in finding the right man. A caring, loving, and considerate man who can cook and do housework, who is faithful and a wonderful lover, and who isn't watching sports on TV all the time. In short, a perfect husband."

The genie was suddenly very quiet and then with a sigh, said, "Let me have another look at that damned map..."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts