Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it to 1000 posts. I never thoguht I would get here. In my mind this is a mile stone in Club Stogie userness.... This has been a great time here at Club Stogie. I want ot take my 1000th post and use this oportunity to thank all of the other Botl's and Sotl's here at Club Stogie for educating me in the ways of cigar smoking and cigar life.

Thank You all......
I consider every one here a friend.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Kudos, kamikaiguy.

And some of us noobs would like to thank YOU for contributing as much as you have to our education! Keep up the good work!

Scott"eagerstudent"M

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Congratulations! Thanks for your contributions to CS!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Congrats Dwayne. You are a fine gorilla. :)

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
What a great Gorilla, Congrats Kguy..Everytime I light up a FDO I remember who gave me the heads up on them. Thanks and cheers to the next 1000......

·
Registered
676 Posts
WOW 1000, Congrats. Good having you here. I'm at 100 and long way from 1000. One of these days I'm going to try FDO that Floydp taked about and you of course. Thanks for the last year of posts, only been a member for a month but have been reading your posts behind your back for the last year :D
kamikaiguy said:
I made it to 1000 posts. I never thoguht I would get here. In my mind this is a mile stone in Club Stogie userness.... This has been a great time here at Club Stogie. I want ot take my 1000th post and use this oportunity to thank all of the other Botl's and Sotl's here at Club Stogie for educating me in the ways of cigar smoking and cigar life.

Thank You all......
I consider every one here a friend.

·
Registered
904 Posts
congratulations!

Your a great contributor and hopefully it will continue to 2000 and beyond

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Congratulations Bro, i hope i can someday get 1000, im almost there!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Congrats and thanks for all the great posts!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.