Cigar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was fealing down about wasing 8 dollars on a Perdomo. Thank God that they are discontinueing that series. As My cousin and his son are making fun of the perdomo that thought so highly of until now. I decided to get a good cigar out. My cousing was smoking a Padron 3000 and his son was smoking a Flor de Oliva Grand Camaroon Torpedo.

I decided to break out one my old stand bys!!! The Oliva Grand Maduro Robusto. It is a 4.5 x 50 that is box pressed. It is almost Oscuro it is so dark. It is a beautiful oily Maduro Wrapper. After clipping the end off, I drew and it was like it wasn't even there Amazingly easy to draw with an Hint of coco to it. I fired it up and as expected the Cigar was Just good. It had am rich espresso, flavor to it. The Flavor was very consistent from start to finish. with about 3/4 of an inch left it was to hot to continue smoking any more. All in all this is a great smoke.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.