Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Hey Brownsville ashes, I do not know which is best for sure, but I have a bundle of the Torpedos natural on the way with help from some highly reliable LLGs. If they like that particular size and wrapper, I've got to trust them. rns

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
The Sweetbriar Smoke Shop in Columbus, Georgia. My old watering hole. There was always 2-6 of us regulars there every day for a few hours. We mostly smoked the high end domestics. To help keep cost down we always smoked one or two of the FdOs, everyone had tried the Maduros but we all ended up smoking the Naturals. The reason was that the Sumatra wrapper was a lot more flavorful. I am not knocking the Maduro. All palates are not the same regarding taste. We also had tried the other sizes but none compared to the torpedo.

The FdO Natural Torpedo is as well constructed as any high-end domestic or habano. I can say this with no reservations. If you don't think so simply compare the foot and the cut end. Let then rest a few weeks and they will burn as evenly as any other good cigar out there. They should be kept at 67-68 RH.
This has been my experience after smoking well over 2,000 of the FdO Natural Torpedo. I love my Habanos, but I also enjoy my two a day FdOs.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I just reviewed the Torpedo

Look in the Non-Habano Review section I just review the Natural FdO Torpedo with Natural Wrapper. This is a great Cigar. I would recommend any Oliva Cigar. They Are Hands Down one of the Best Cigars on the Market.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.