Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found a few pictures from last year when my brother-n-law and I drank a little to much, found a bigwheels in the neighbors trash, and took it for a ride. We FIXED the seat, and handle bars, made a ramp. Prepped a cigar, pounded a few, and got ready for the jump. Virg (my brother-n-law) was first up. The best he could do for a helmet was this welding hood. I cannot believe we didn't wake anyone up.

Attachments

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
What the hell is the bottle of bbq sauce for?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kansashat said:
I dont remeber anymore. After looking at some of the other pictures, it looks like we had some food as well. Another buddy Sean didn't land correctly and fell head first into the neighbors trash. He got hurt, and pissed we pushed him so hard and left. Look at the sunburn on those legs :D What a SALLY!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
kansashat said:
Must have been installed as a gear-shift or something!

Those pictures are sweet. Whats that move that just came out on video Napoleon somehting....with the dorky guy that says...."Nice bike...take it over any sweet jumps" and then proceds to build a jump (much like the jump in the pictures) and bam...its nuts in the handlebars! :r Sorry man...thats the first thing I thought of.

Thanks for posting those....LOL!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Yup. Humpin' that pavement with that sunburn must have been painful. Poor, poor Sean!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1f1fan said:
Must have been installed as a gear-shift or something!

Those pictures are sweet. Whats that move that just came out on video Napoleon ....its nuts in the handlebars! :r Sorry man...thats the first thing I thought of.

Thanks for posting those....LOL!
Somewhere in my collection of pictures I have a picture of VIRG jumping my modified riding lawnmower over a much larger /longer ramp. The racked his NUTS so hard he couldn't get up. I almost wet myself. My neighbors asked me what the hell I was doing outside at 3am on a Sunday night with the mower. :D Let me see if I can find those pics.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think I got a picture of VIRG laying on the ground, but check out these shots right before he jumped.

At least he has some good safety equipment on.

Orange Vest, and rubber gloves

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.