Cigar Forums banner

981 - 991 of 991 Posts

·
Sizzling Pork
213 Posts
Finally remembered to post here.
Here is what's left of my humble Liga Stash after smoking a ton of them.
I haven't replenished the supply for almost a year now.

Regular No. 9's
Some T-52s
Feral Flying Pigs
Dirty Rat

No 9 Flying Pigs
T-52 Flying Pigs
Couple of Undercrown Flying Pigs

Box of Velvet Rats
Box of Ratzilla

Lastly, my favorite - A Box of UF-13s!

Still loving the meaty taste!

-B&E

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Finally remembered to post here.
Here is what's left of my humble Liga Stash after smoking a ton of them.
I haven't replenished the supply for almost a year now.

Regular No. 9's
Some T-52s
Feral Flying Pigs
Dirty Rat

No 9 Flying Pigs
T-52 Flying Pigs
Couple of Undercrown Flying Pigs

Box of Velvet Rats
Box of Ratzilla

Lastly, my favorite - A Box of UF-13s!

Still loving the meaty taste!

-B&E
They really worth all the buzz. I've been thinking about grabing one to try from the b&m. Im just so new to this dropping that much on a stick right now without my pallet being built seems risky for me. But then again.. Ita only $10-15..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk Pro

·
Sizzling Pork
213 Posts
They really worth all the buzz. I've been thinking about grabing one to try from the b&m. Im just so new to this dropping that much on a stick right now without my pallet being built seems risky for me. But then again.. Ita only $10-15..

I fancy the No. 9 over the T-52 if you wanted to choose between those.
My favorite is the UF-13 though.

The No. 9 and UF-13 give me a nice meaty mouth full of smoke and the taste is pleasant.

Some may think it is not worth it for the price, but I happen to enjoy them a bunch!

May as well give it a shot since they are readily available. If you like them then great!
If you don't, your wallet will thank you! :vs_laugh:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

my advice would be try one or both. i would never let the experience of your pallet hold you back from a cigar because you may be missing out on a cigar you may love. i personally like the creaminess of the 9 but the t52 is also a good smoke. give both a try see if you like them

Reactions: Verdict

·
The Karate Squid
10,140 Posts

Won't know until you try one. Start with the No 9, its more noob friendly.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Alright I just spent a couple hours reading and I can’t decide which one to try first. I am a long time smoker and looking to branch out some. I love a strong flavored cigar. Which of these LPs would be best suited for me? Any help you can offer in choosing is greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Alright I just spent a couple hours reading and I can't decide which one to try first. I am a long time smoker and looking to branch out some. I love a strong flavored cigar. Which of these LPs would be best suited for me? Any help you can offer in choosing is greatly appreciated

If you prefer a more traditional format, try the UF13. If you fancy smaller RG, try the L40.

They are all very similar in flavor profile. I just don't like the 9 and T52 because out of the 10-12 I've smoked, they all burned aweful. I feel like quality has fallen off and there are more construction issues lately.

If you just want a nibble of what they taste like, grab a Papas Fritas.

·
Retired Chaos Designer
11,353 Posts
Hard to go wrong with any of em really, I like the T52, the Rat’s, The #9 and the Undercrown’s

·
Registered
799 Posts
I will give those a try thanks for the info

981 - 991 of 991 Posts