Cigar Forums banner

21 - 40 of 991 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Damn, there are some pretty nice collections of Liga's here... no wonder the B&M's and online retailers don't have any !

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I wanna see a full box of # 9 pigs! So I can PM that person and make and offer to buy! :biggrin1:

When I get back to my main humi I will did my assortment out and get a pic or two to post.

·
ENIGMA
5,666 Posts
Liga Privadas photograph so well! Their rich dark wrapper looks absolutely delicious! Maybe I should take some shots of the Ratzilla and prerelease LPs from 2006 for this thread!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Nice selection Chuck! Ligas have that nice dark wrapper that makes them very drool worthy on camera. As for the L40, I would suggest you try them because the flavors are top notch! (and I'm not the loudest proponent of lanceros)
I ended up picking a fiver up of the L40's. Thanks for talking me into it ! LOL

·
ENIGMA
5,666 Posts
Here are some the LPs from the past. Not all of these went into production and/or went into production with the same name.

Liga Privada #9 Test Blend #6

Liga Privada #9 May 2006

Liga Privada #9 Prerelease

Liga Privada JD #4 Label Machine

Liga Privada JD #4 Sample Test Blend

Liga Privada #9 March 2007

Ratzilla 7 x 44

Liga Privada T52 Unbanded 2012 Release

Liga Privada Serie Unico A

Please go to ***************.com for more shots!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Very nice collection Veeral! I have yet to try a LP. My B&M has some, I just need to pony up and get me one.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Don't thank me until you smoke one! Unless you did already and enjoyed it...then go right on thanking me! :)
Have not tried one yet, looking forward to it though.

Here are some the LPs from the past. Not all of these went into production and/or went into production with the same name.
Wow, some really cool stuff there. Have you smoked any of those blends ?

·
Certified Liga Addict
1,171 Posts
Likewise, brother! Honestly, I was afraid I would come back and some of the old guys wouldn't be around.

·
Registered
863 Posts
i have only had the luxury of owning/ smoking one LP undercrown and one MUWAT, and i must say, they are great cigars! no wonder i can never find them anywhere, because you guys are hoarding them all!

J/K, enjoy those smokes, gentlemen!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Finally had a chance to take a picture of my Liga's and some relates sticks (i.e. MUWAT/ Undercrown)

3 boxes of Feral Pigs
3/4 of a box of Dirty Rats
Some #9 and T 52 Pigs
#9 and T52 assorted singles
as well as
7 Undercrown and
5 MUWAT 6x60's

Full box of Undercrown Robo's on the way as well.

21 - 40 of 991 Posts