Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 991 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 2nd from the top shelf in my winedor. It's filled with some Feral Flying Pigs, Flying Pigs, #9, T52, MUWAT, Baitfish , Dirty Rat's and UF-4's

·
ENIGMA
5,666 Posts
Thanks, and as far as the L-40's .. I just really don't care for the lancero vitola. I suppose I should give one a try though.
Nice selection Chuck! Ligas have that nice dark wrapper that makes them very drool worthy on camera. As for the L40, I would suggest you try them because the flavors are top notch! (and I'm not the loudest proponent of lanceros)

·
Registered
311 Posts
:thumb: :thumb:

Are they for sale? You certainly have more than any stores online or local stores that i've been checking.:mrgreen:

·
Master Illusione-a-Tatist
2,009 Posts
I think I might have a Kuba Kuba somewhere. :dunno: Lol jk, just split a box of 9s. I've smoked several pigs but none in the inventory. I do see why I can't find myself a FFP to try though. Dam! Had a few UF4s but they were so good I couldn't hang onto them. anyway, quite the stash you got there. Good Job :tu

·
Registered
809 Posts
i am a HUGE liga lover, the #9 toro is probably my #1 NC so far, and chris i am insanely jealous of those UF-4's

Boxes:

Singles:

·
Registered
152 Posts
great great thread. Got to the party a little late. I have been looking for the flying pigs for a couple months with no luck. This thread has me drooling.... Wish I had me some piggies!!!!

·
LOB Nut Job
1,843 Posts
not as impressive as some others, I need to get more of the LP (and certainly more Undercrowns...)...but here's my current DE collection. Thinking about selling/trading some of the Acids though...not that fond of them really.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Love my Ligas, I have a few but I definitely need to add some more :D

At some point this year I'd like to add a box of T52 & Undercrown. Possibly some others if I happen to come across them.

1 - 20 of 991 Posts