Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm not to sure about this credits system. It's creating too many posts and threads w/o any substance, which I have to fish through in order to read the actual posts worth reading. How about we start a room labeled "Worthless posting for those who want to score points" :BS :fu

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Fishing is fun.....right up there with Hunting. Besides, you can smoke stogies while you do both!!!!

(And you can drink.... :al ) Now how can anything be wrong with that?

·
-
11,412 Posts
Bruce5 said:
I am not interested in my credits. I just keep dumping mine off on various individuals.
while i have used mine (bold and glowing username), i have been either giving them away or banking them. doesn't really matter to me though.

bruce - is that how you're getting all that ring gauge?? :D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Bruce5 said:
I am not interested in my credits. I just keep dumping mine off on various individuals.
Yup. Got a little girth thataway myself. I think I'll give a few to IHT, then he can give to somebody else......

Dang! I get this message that says I can't donate?????

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
LOL I can't either................ :gn

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Brandon said:
I'm not to sure about this credits system. It's creating too many posts and threads w/o any substance, which I have to fish through in order to read the actual posts worth reading. How about we start a room labeled "Worthless posting for those who want to score points" :BS :fu
I agree. If you have to do it, at least put them in the "Everything But Cigars" topic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.