Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so what do you think of my NEW username. I think that it is very appropriate considering all the events of late. So yes in a landslide I won the official poll of "Who is the biggest CS Post Whore" with more than 50% of the votes going to me.

So let's celebrate my new celebrity status and Matt can feel justified knowing that all those credits that I got for post whoring have been used for a good cause.

I think that deserves a little ring gauge - hehe now I'm the official Ring Guage Whore :D

Thanks for the nomination guys.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Thank you one and all.

1f1fan congrats on the glowing username thing. I think its cool.

Oh and MM2, good luck buddy. You've got a long way to go till you can top the "Master" :D You have to be outrageously creative in ways to up your status.

However, I must say that the trend that its started recently is quite disturbing. Everybody is whoring it up. I thought I had the market on it cornered but now I have all these people trying to knock me off the top position.

Bring it on

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Da Klugs said:
:r :r

Then his nuts dropped and he got all serious on us. :D
:r :r

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.