Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...following on my last 'humor' posting, I had to share something I saw today. This is a test to see if you are qualified to be a big-shot, overpaid, corporate executive (correct answers at bottom of posting):

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

4. There is a river you must cross, but crocodiles regularly inhabit it. How do you manage it?

THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE ANSWERS ARE:
1. Open the door and put the giraffe in (tests to ensure you do not overcomplicate simple tasks)

2. Open the door, remove the giraffe, and insert the elephant (tests to ensure you understand how actions are linked)

3. The elephant....he is in the fridge! (tests to ensure you have memory recall)

4. Simply swim across...all the crocs are at the animal conference! (tests to ensure you can recognize simple associations)

Ahhh.........I'm killing myself here....... :D :r

:D

·
Registered
949 Posts
Ohhhhh!!!!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!!! I am now dumber having read this. No where in this rambling is the a rational thought. I am kicking myself for reading this.
:sb

But it was pretty funny though.......... :r

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, Dwayne..........but it was so dumb I had to give it some more exposure.

Please don't use this as a reason to hammer my reputation rating...you have enough points to bury me!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
So true.....

:r

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I read somewhere that they gave this test to a bunch of executives and a kindergarten class, apparently, the kids creamed the adults!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Arrgh! Get your mind out of the gutter flip flop, or I'll get hauled to CS jail for starting us down a nasty path........my membership will be pulled by the all powerful CS admin, and I will be left with no choice but to turn to the drink for solace. :al

·
Registered
949 Posts
Kscotty, I would never hammer your reputation on a post like this. Besides after reading it I am no long smart enough to do that.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

·
Yeah, yeah... It's me...
958 Posts
kscotty said:
...following on my last 'humor' posting, I had to share something I saw today. This is a test to see if you are qualified to be a big-shot, overpaid, corporate executive (correct answers at bottom of posting):

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

4. There is a river you must cross, but crocodiles regularly inhabit it. How do you manage it?

THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE ANSWERS ARE:
1. Open the door and put the giraffe in (tests to ensure you do not overcomplicate simple tasks)

2. Open the door, remove the giraffe, and insert the elephant (tests to ensure you understand how actions are linked)

3. The elephant....he is in the fridge! (tests to ensure you have memory recall)

4. Simply swim across...all the crocs are at the animal conference! (tests to ensure you can recognize simple associations)

Ahhh.........I'm killing myself here....... :D :r

:D
My answers were all different (notice I don't admit to being wrong)...

1) Delegate it to my staff... no time for trivial problems... let them figure it out

2) Same as answer number 1

3) The Lion King of course... since he called the meeting he is the most important and therefore can skip the meeting... his underlings can work out the details

4) Ask why you need to cross... is it to meet someone else... show them who is the most powerful... make them come to you and risk swimming the river

:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.