Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And this just may be the beer talking.

When there is a link to the thread, maybe there could be some really cool vine graphic that connects rthem all together?

also could we put a vine that connect frank and anitas posts together, since they post at the same time with dueling computers, it would be kind of like a snapshot of their psyche, or is it psykey maybe psychie whatever, at the time.

another cool idea would be when a gorilla wins some argument with a gorilla that leaves the jungle or is banished, they get two coconuts added to their banans. kinf of like the FL state liscense plate
they were going to put two oranges beliw the state, but better judgement came about.

but we are not above that, let two coconuts hangs below a banana for the tougher gorillas! I think IHT and Radar, Sean and Daklugs have big coconuts coming their way

ok, i am done now. tomorrow i will see this post and not realize i wrote it, so feel free to, well say or do what you want. :bx :bx

cheers!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Da Klugs said:
Nuts tend to stick together all on their own. No need for the vines that tie. :D
Especially when it get warm outside :SM

:u

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.