Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First a little sub story: I traded Snakbyt some cigars for a jar of his BBQ sauce, I used 3/4 of the jar on a few slabs of ribs....Oh man, the family loved em' I loved em'...just great.....

So I had 1/4 jar left an decided to marinate some chicken overnight...than baste with the sauce.... Good freakin God Best damn BBQ chicken I have ever had....mmmmm,mmmmm,good.

Just taking this time to thank Snkbyt again....damn good sauce brother....perfect.

crappy cell phone pic....by the way..

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
First a little sub story: I traded Snakbyt some cigars for a jar of his BBQ sauce, I used 3/4 of the jar on a few slabs of ribs....Oh man, the family loved em' I loved em'...just great.....

So I had 1/4 jar left an decided to marinate some chicken overnight...than baste with the sauce.... Good freakin God Best damn BBQ chicken I have ever had....mmmmm,mmmmm,good.

Just taking this time to thank Snkbyt again....damn good sauce brother....perfect.

crappy cell phone pic....by the way..
dam that looks really good, and its not a bad picture:tu

·
Elder Jungle Leader
5,086 Posts
That is YUMMY lookin' :dr

Making me hungry here after 11:00 PM. :ss

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.