Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Brandon:

Which airport are you flying to for the Land of Lincoln Herf? What time and day will you be arriving there? If it is St. Louis or Bloomington, maybe I can make a flight near your time and we might share a rental car for the trip.
:)

Do you like flavored cigars? I have a wonderful supply of Heavenly cigars I can bring and some Havanas that I dipped in Frangelico and have been aging in my humidor.

By the way:
I'm looking for someone to share a room with. I have one reserved but would like to share and save some money. And, I do not snore.

· Registered
423 Posts
mr. pan,
i regretfully must inform you that bran will not be available
for any of your ideas and he even allready has a date for the weekend, courtesy of my busybody matchmakin wannabe wife.
but i understand a few persons will be in attendance who may wish to take you up on your offers!
also last i heard there was still 1 room available at la casa del brown!
lol
and another thing i wish to ask since now my curiosity is up why you need a plane ride ?
i thought you could fly?
k

· Registered
1,474 Posts
[updated:LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-02 AT 05:41 PM (CDT)]> mr. pan,
> i regretfully must inform you that bran will not be
>available
> for any of your ideas and he even allready has a date for
>the weekend, courtesy of my busybody matchmakin wannabe
>wife.

Don't you think we should let Brandon make his own decision on this one? After all, he's a grown man, and if he wants to swish a little to the left, who are we to say he's a bad person. You go Brandon, be free Girl!

}>

PS It's probably not a good idea to say "Bran" around gay men, I hear it can cause an unsightly rash.

· Registered
1,370 Posts
Awww come on now Gary... isn't it enough that you're always emailing proposals. Now you're trying to recruit me over to the 'other team'. :+ I must say that you'll be better off concentrating your efforts on Rick. At least he is local. LOL

· Registered
21,868 Posts
Just talked to poker, I think someone is taking pics off that website and playing games. Either a CS member or someone from another board who knows some people here and has been logging in to pick up info.

Like I told Brandon...to find out who... I'd look to the "Left Coast." (obvious guess). ;)

· Registered
423 Posts
Yeah, I always suspected that some of the Left Coast herfers were 'batting for the other team'.

:: bran ,
i just hope for your safety that zipcode dont get the idea you reffering about him !
cause if he gets mad at you he could squish you like a bug !
lol
k

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.