Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I was speaking with Jon and he has asked me to find an online place that our members can order our Puff.com tshirts directly at a low cost so all the members can get one especially since we are going to do the first Puff National Herf this year.

So in order to make this simple and easy I am looking for a place to have the shirts made in great quality but for a great price as well. I need a place that I can upload the Puff.com logo after I have modified it for a shirt and know that the quality will be good and that our members can order directly from them. I need it to be direct because none of us have the time to deal with tshirts. If all goes well them maybe we can do other stuff later.

I am all ears on this on guys so lets hear your suggestions.

· Registered
1,651 Posts
Maybe an obvious option, but I've heard good things about Cafe Press.
I ran a business, and it was on cafe press, and I ordered one of my own shirts, it faded within a month. Don't go with them.

I highly recommend Zazzle. My wife has sold items on there and they've been said to have the best ink quality around for that type of business.

· Registered
561 Posts
if possible, please use a vendor that uses shirts that are not only big but tall. its hard being fat and tall! i take a 3 or 4X depending on the brand, but always a tall size!!! so a 3XT is what i am looking for. thanks :biggrin1:

· Registered
1,049 Posts
if possible, please use a vendor that uses shirts that are not only big but tall. its hard being fat and tall! i take a 3 or 4X depending on the brand, but always a tall size!!! so a 3XT is what i am looking for. thanks :biggrin1:
I rarely wear t-shirts for that same reason, my dress shirt size is 20 x 37 tall, but Gordon ... "fat"?!? Please, I prefer to think of us as gentlemen of robust figure.

· Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Same here I wear a 4xlt so I will definately find a source that has our shirt sizes in mind. Great point!

· Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I rarely wear t-shirts for that same reason, my dress shirt size is 20 x 37 tall, but Gordon ... "fat"?!? Please, I prefer to think of us as gentlemen of robust figure.
I wear alot of t-shirts even to the point that I stopped following the company dress code years ago so most days I wear a tshirt and jeans. I shop for my t-shirts at Big and Tall and buy only 100% cotton shirts. I will definately look for something that has great quality shirts at a cheap price point.

· Registered
142 Posts
I have two companies (here in KY) that I did a lot of business with when I worked for Boy Scouts and ran their Summer Camp. We could touch base with him if you'd like. I know the quality is good - and [either company] can get whatever we would like. They could also do embroidery if we wanted. I KNOW the one comany wouldn't requre a minumum on embroidered items - while the other company would.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.