Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
toe
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People get bananas all the time. Often they post their progress. These posts have recently had many interesting banana-related tidbits.
I thought it would be interesting to keep all this activity (and banana knowledge) in one thread, hence the official banana thread.

If people don't want to use it, that's ok, it can just be my own personal Official banana thread ;)

As of now I get my second bananas, and here's my contribution:
A Silly Banana Game
Some banana trivia

And finally:
Banana Cola

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Who put that banana game on here???????? :gn :gn

I can't stop playing it.. :r

·
Woop Woop Root Rat
2,258 Posts
Hey, this thread is good for a couple of things. Apart from the wonderful world of nanners around the world you can also post about recent nanner gains, like I just got my second bunch, WooHoo I'm so happy I'm gonna do a wee jig, yipee, wooo, dadadaa... ok I'm finished now... all back to normal... wooo... oops sorry.

Just had to get that out :D

·
toe
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
DownUnder LLG said:
Hey, this thread is good for a couple of things. Apart from the wonderful world of nanners around the world you can also post about recent nanner gains, like I just got my second bunch, WooHoo I'm so happy I'm gonna do a wee jig, yipee, wooo, dadadaa... ok I'm finished now... all back to normal... wooo... oops sorry.

Just had to get that out :D
Congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.