Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter just called and announced that "the water has broke" (does water "break"?? ;) ) Well gotta go jump into traffic (not very considerate of her) and drive out to Antioch which is about 45 minutes away with traffic so I can start waiting as fast as I can for Grandchild #3 My stepson has given us 2 grandkids already but this is the first from "me" but it really does not feel different to me.

Of course daughters are always much better at hitting you up for money so this one will cost me $$$ :D

Don't start any hot passes while I am gone.... nah, heck with that... I'll take the laptop!

Prayers gladly accepted :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hey Frank, congrats. Best wishes that everything goes well. Time to start getting ready to corrupt another one, right?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Have fun at the hospital,

EVERYONE QUICK, WHILE HE'S AWAY, HIS DEFENSES ARE DOWN, LET'S NAIL HIM!!!!

Ahem (Waves hand like Obi Wan Kenobi) You did not see this message, there is nothing out of the ordinary here, you may go about your business. : )

·
Registered
952 Posts
Congratulations! Best wishes to you, your daughter, and the new one! Are Grandfathers allowed to pass out cigars to celebrate?

:u

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Getting ready to walk out the door....

pinoyman said:
Congrats to you Rod and goodluck to your Daughter!

Antioch is not too bad for a traffic, just avoid the A street though.
Rolito... do you know what street the hospital is on??? :D

Lone Tree or... the south side of A st :rolleyes:

Are you in town? Hmm, mini herf at the hospital?

I better get going... The travel humi is all packed... Will check in later when the real waiting starts :)

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Franksmith said:
Getting ready to walk out the door....

Rolito... do you know what street the hospital is on??? :D

Lone Tree or... the south side of A st :rolleyes:

Are you in town? Hmm, mini herf at the hospital?

I better get going... The travel humi is all packed... Will check in later when the real waiting starts :)
Nope! not in town yet, but only five mins. away at Lone Tree (house)
Deer Valley. I think there is a nice cigar shop at lone tree!

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Congrats! Grandkids are the best!

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
First check in...

She's all hooked up and just getting started whining... :p

Only 2Cm right now at about 2 to 5 minutes apart.

I get the feeling it is going to be long night... maybe a long couple of days. Just sitting here preparing myself for the arrival of the dramatic ex-wife.

It's my little girls big day, It's my little girls big day, It's my little girls big day...

Yeah, that will help for a while

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.