Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Apes, anybody have any experience with these. Local tobacconist suggested these to me. Sun grown wrapper if I remember correctly, nice construction and draw,medium body,and less than 3 dollars a stick, Frank B

·
Registered
77 Posts
i tried one on a friends reccomendation and found them to be similar,but not as tasty as a baccarat.............i`d buy a baccarat before i bought another occidental...........smoke `em if ya got `em

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rollsfxr, maybe I got the wrong Baccarat. Tried one and didnt smoke an inch of it. Wrapper tasted sugar cured which from my understanding is a hallmark of this brand. The Occidental wasnt sweet at all, just a mild to medium pleasant smoke that was a bargain. Frank B

·
Registered
77 Posts
Frank,i was smoking a baccarat double corona ..............i liked the sweetness in the baccarat but had no idea it was artificial........the occidental i had just seemed to dry my mouth out............different strokes,eh?............again,i`ve got alot to learn and i thank all for their patience and comments

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rollsfxr, Dont know with any certainty that the sweetness in the Baccarat is achieved by artificial means, I cant think of any other way it would be it could acquire its particular flavor characteristics. Maybe one of the more learned apes will help us out. Frank B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts