Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...noob here. I caught wind of this board, browsed around it (namely in that very helpful "MANY ANSWERS HERE" thread), and decided I'd like to get involved.

So, in order to introduce myself I'll give a rundown of the basics...

I'm quite new to cigars...haven't even got a full year under my belt yet. More along the lines of 6-7 months of sporadic herfing. I've smoked roughly 15 or so sticks, which I know isn't much, but it has allowed me to distinguish what I do and don't like.

I've decided that my preference is a caramel, nutty, or chocolate flavor profile, with little or no spice. Strangely, I prefer spicey foods. Ah well. I'm also fond of the Robusto size, but I'm not experienced enough to say with any certainty if that is my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of large cigars, like Churchills, simply because I generally don't spend more than an hour smoking.

My experience is almost totally limited to domestics, but I have tasted one ISOM...a BBF. Granted, I didn't get to taste MUCH of it, as my brother took it back fairly quickly. But, it was enough to see what the fuss was about. Yum.

Aside from all o' that junk, I'm a college senior with an Advertising major and I'm just enjoying my summer thus far.

So, mmmmm.....Hi!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle

:u

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.