Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the "User Note" function down or am I not allowed to use it anymore?
Also I wasn't able to get into the bank because my "user group" isn't allowed to do this function????

Is this the same as getting your pink slip from work????? :confused:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Same for me. I can look at notes but not leave them, and no access to the bank.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm still not sure why some of us are locked out of the credits/bank function.I still get this....

Club Stogie Message
Your usergroup is not allowed to do this action.

:confused: ...Oh well,no colored username for me.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Having the same problem, did all of you get yours fixed. I wanted to leave a few notes to other members on different trades, Below is the message I keep getting when I try to leave a user note, Thanks

P-Town Smokes, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm good with the bank now, but still can't leave user notes.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
pds said:
User notes issue should be fixed as of this evening. Thanks for pointing it out.
Thanks pds, it's good to go!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.