Cigar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honest, I'm not a feminazi, but what do you think about using GOTL - Gorillas of the leaf instead of BOTL? I don't have the right anatomy for that to fit, and working for the church, I'm a bit sensitive....

Is that too feminazi???? Honest opinions welcome :fu

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody takin' the bait??? Where's MMD when you need him??? Next thing you know, I'll be asking for pink frilly curtains....

On the serious side - would it be offensive to the older gorillas to use GOTL? It sounds a bit like facial hair...

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Why don't you ask God. But then again he's probably too busy shrinking PENISES! Oh, uh, sorry. I guess I lost it there for just a second. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Here's how out of touch I am...I had never even seen BOTL used! Might I suggest:

ADKOGANGOTL

(All Different Kinds Of Gorillas And Non Gorillas Of The Leaf.) Plus I just like sitting her at my desk pronouncing ADKOGANOTL.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
To some of us you'll always be a sista' .

·
Registered
35 Posts
Maybe we could use <IAFMH>OTL (<Insert Appropriate Family Member Here> Of The Leaf). :D I think the term BOTL extends beyond the Gorilla community, and I like the reference to family that it carries.

Wait, I've got it! SOTL could be used for Sibling of the Leaf.

Seriously, though, acronyms seem to live forever.

--Will

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hehehehee!!!

I love the suggestions so far!!! I'm not really into the PC language, I just thought it would be fun to bounce around a while and see how creative the minds are around here - very ingenious!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kamika... one of the guys???

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
{{{Ahem}}} CL Lowers voice to bass level:

Aww, thanks man! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.