Cigar Forums banner
9801 - 9812 of 9812 Posts

· Retired Chaos Designer
14,688 Posts
Uhm. Either someone didn't read the rules, or they just don't play fair. :)
This is way above anything expected.
View attachment 320679

View attachment 320682
Sorry that as good a picture as your getting. Hopefully this is ok as I'm still a noob.
*I might just split my return shipment in 2. If anyone has any tips on mailing into Canada, PM me.
Uhm. Either someone didn't read the rules, or they just don't play fair. :)
This is way above anything expected.
View attachment 320679
View attachment 320682
Sorry that as good a picture as your getting. Hopefully this is ok as I'm still a noob.
*I might just split my return shipment in 2. If anyone has any tips on mailing into Canada, PM me.
lol! Someone’s done this before! Nice shot @Hxt1

· Registered
54 Posts
Got home from a long day and was sitting down eating all the sudden I hear this load bang and an agonizing sound. I rushed to the front door not sure what i was going to see. I open the door in time to see the mail man hunched over holding his back as he hobbled away. Confused and looking around all I see in this little package sitting on the ground. So I reach down to pick it up and found out real quick why the mail man was in pain as I pulled a mussel trying to pick it up. As I struggle to bring it inside and open it up I see.........

Cigar Wood Tints and shades Metal Rectangle

You are way to kind @Fusion thank you for your generosity and kindness. I have been eyeing some of these cigars and can not wait to try them.

· Registered
22 Posts
Shoot guys! I kind of jumped the gun a bit when I sent @MFTIC his sampler! I wasn't trying to show off or go overboard, but I realize now that sending 11 sticks may have been bad form. Just eager to get to know you all, and share some of my cigars!
I'm gonna slow down, kick back, relax, and smoke a cigar this evening, and for a change, read some of the dang RULES on these threads! 😂😂

· Registered
728 Posts
Shoot guys! I kind of jumped the gun a bit when I sent @MFTIC his sampler! I wasn't trying to show off or go overboard, but I realize now that sending 11 sticks may have been bad form. Just eager to get to know you all, and share some of my cigars!
I'm gonna slow down, kick back, relax, and smoke a cigar this evening, and for a change, read some of the dang RULES on these threads! 😂😂
Those that don’t read get punished

9801 - 9812 of 9812 Posts