.......:smoke2:Newbie Sampler Trade (NST):smoke2:
New Puffer (aka: NP) - NPs are new members with less than 3 months active participation on the board that have Private Messaging privileges (granted after 5 days, 10 posts)
-Members can participate ONCE as a New Puffer.
-NPs are encouraged to participate as Friendly Trading Puffers after they been a member for more than 3 months.
Friendly Trading Puffer (aka: FTP)- Established members with more than 3 months active participation on the board.
What is the Newbie Sampler Trade?
1.) Simply put, Establisted members (FTPs) offer to exchange a sampler of cigars with New Puffers (NPs).
2) The NP sends his/her package first to establish their status as a good faith participant on this board. This is to ensure that someone doesn't register for the simple purpose of 'mooching' cigars from the established members of this board. The NP should also give the FTP an idea of cigars that they enjoy. NPs should keep the value of their package to no more than $50 (minimum of 5 cigars, max of 8.)
3) FTPs then send cigars worth a little more than what they receive. NP's are treated well in these trades. It should also be noted that newbie trades are NOT the appropriate place to send your "dog rockets" or cigars you would like to dispose of - from either end.
4.) It is also not the intention of this thread to see who can send the biggest or best package. Let's keep it fun and reasonable.
5.) Participants are encouraged to post pictures of the cigars they receive so that the NP gets credit for their effort, and the FTP is held accountable for sending quality cigars.
6) This is intended to be a one-sided trade. NPs should not try to "win". Please stick to the quantity and price guidelines.
7) Reminder to all participants: These trades are watched by the population of the forum at large.
- Members post their desire to participate in the NST, either as an NP or FTP.
- After being placed on the list, the NP will contact the FTP on the list (the one matching their number) to initiate a trade. ( If the New Puffers do not make contact with their trading partner within 3 day of signing up, they will be removed from the list and will have to sign up again in order to participate.)
- The NP will post in this thread that they've contacted the FTP.
- The next NP will contact the next FTP down the list and so on.
- The NST Admin. will update the list and status of the trades on a regular basis.
1) The NP packages and sends their cigars (be sure your package includes your return address)
2) NP posts that the package is en route (preferably with a DC/Tracking Number)
3) Upon receipt of the package, the FTP acknowledges receipt (preferably with a picture)
4) FTP leaves trader feedback for the NP.
5) The FTP will post that the return package is en route (preferably with a DC/Tracking Number).
6) Upon receipt of the package, the NP will acknowledge receipt (preferably with a picture).
7) NP leaves trader feedback for the FTP.
8.) Finally, the Newbie and FTP relax in the comfort of a well completed trade... and enjoy their cigars!