Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang -

You have a nice forum here. I'm looking forward to checking it all out and hopefully being a participant that may bring something to the table now and then...

My question is - what is BOTL? I saw it in a few posts and have not been able to figure it out (maybe I just need more time and more coffee).

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats on finding the best cigar forum around....Welcome! :tu

There is endless amounts of knowledge to be learned here...that coming from one NJ BOTL to another.

·
Ask me why I dinged Black
10,415 Posts
(maybe I just need ... more coffee).
We are happy to discuss that with you in the coffee forum where, by the way, a BOTB is a Brother of the Bean.

Incidentally, we do not go for quantity as much as we do quality. Threats of 50,000 gazillion % cigar tax increases are keeping most of us awake just fine without the extra caffeine. Come by...

:hc

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are happy to discuss that with you in the coffee forum where, by the way, a BOTB is a Brother of the Bean.

Incidentally, we do not go for quantity as much as we do quality. Threats of 50,000 gazillion % cigar tax increases are keeping most of us awake just fine without the extra caffeine. Come by...

:hc
Ah, another common interest. My wife and I just recently treated ourselves to a Jura Capressa machine. This thing is awesome and makes the best damn cup of coffee around. We now have a freshly ground, steaming hot cup of crema coffee in about 30 seconds at the push of a button. Another 15 seconds, and we have a terrific cappucino.

My evenings are spent on what I call my "porch of tranquility" with a cappucino and a cigar. Life is good.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Bring Out The Lions so we can feed the new guys to them who dont use the CS Glossary! :r

i thought that was funny...

WeLcOmE To ThE JuNgLe! dont feed my lions!

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
Bring Out The Lions so we can feed the new guys to them who dont use the CS Glossary! :r

i thought that was funny...

WeLcOmE To ThE JuNgLe! dont feed my lions!
:tpd:
Welcome. There is a lot of good reading and advice that you received in your welcome PM. Read it and the "sticky" threads. Tons of great info. The more you put into CS, the more you will get out.

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4398

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.