Cigar Forums banner
621 - 626 of 626 Posts

·
Banned
273 Posts
Not using the wonderful wisdom and knowledge shared among this community. Sent my first trade via Ups, $17 later and 4 days and it still hasnt landed in its final resting place.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Smoked a maduro robusto that was a little stronger than my usual fare while working in the garden. I normally draw about once a minute, but the thing kept going out, so I kept puffing at it to keep it burning. By the time I finished, I was dizzy. Came in the house, tossed my chow, and about 4 hours later, was starting to wind down. Lesson learned.... next time I won't be so cheap and just pitch the stick with the bad draw and light up something I can truly enjoy.

·
Banned
4,066 Posts
Not using the wonderful wisdom and knowledge shared among this community. Sent my first trade via Ups, $17 later and 4 days and it still hasnt landed in its final resting place.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I am a big fan of using bubble mailers and wrapping my smokes in bubble wrap before placing them in the bubble mailer. Usps shops them for under 5 bucks to most places as long as they are under a pound.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Smoked a maduro robusto that was a little stronger than my usual fare while working in the garden. I normally draw about once a minute, but the thing kept going out, so I kept puffing at it to keep it burning. By the time I finished, I was dizzy. Came in the house, tossed my chow, and about 4 hours later, was starting to wind down. Lesson learned.... next time I won't be so cheap and just pitch the stick with the bad draw and light up something I can truly enjoy.
Ha, I've done that a few times, a few quick puffs and you get that head rush, even on a fairly mild cigar, that was one way of having a strong and mild cigar all in one. :vs_laugh:

·
Registered
557 Posts
So many mistakes to choose from... hmmm. Trying to understand what "retrohaling" was and in the process, burning the inside of my noes painfully for days. I'm very new to cigars (a matter of a few months). ;)
Never had an issue retrohaling, I always blow out most of the smoke thru my mouth and then the last third thru the nose, works best for me, even the pepper bombs don't give me any problems - I do however like to take a big sniff of my unlit cigars at the foot and that can have me sneezing like a pollen injection!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Been learning to retrohale. Definately inhances the flavor.
Inhaled into my lungs about 1/4 puff yesterday. NOT GOOD !! --- pruhdlr

621 - 626 of 626 Posts