Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not out looking to increase my ring gauge or throw out any type of fluff just to gain credits. I just wanted to take a moment, at this time in history…..my 500th post to say Thank You!!!! I have only been a member here since last September and I can't believe how much I have fallen in love with this board. The friends I have made, the things I have learned, the Pass with No Name, People sending me cigars, Mo's Closet, My Secret Santa, and YES Santa ….you are the MAN!!! I still haven't smoked any of those cigar's you sent me as I get more pleasure at this point just looking at them. And to think I had only been a member for 3 months and someone sent me these in the mail. It's just been amazing! And PDS what can I say? It's a great place that you have provided for all of us and as for myself I can't say "THANK YOU!!" enough! I have enjoyed ALL of you tremendously as I hope you have enjoyed me as well over the last six months.

Again, Thanks To All of You………and here's to another 500 post's!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

……"MocoBird"

·
Registered
882 Posts
Fine I wont give you any ring gage point :tg

All kidding aside Congrats on this accomplishment and keep up the great posting. I have enjoyed reading the first 500 and look forward to the next. I hope that we can get together and herf befor I leave the left coast back to the right coast. Again Congrats and keep the post comming.

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Congrats Bird....I am about 490 posts behind you....but I have already learned some things from a few great guys here, and I look forward to a lot more.

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Congratulations on number 500. Thanks for your contributions to the forum. Here's to the next 500.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I enjoy reading not only your thread but also your posts, you did great for being a new member of CS. continue doing a great job.
A big Salud for you Amigo!

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Congrats Moco. It is hard to believe how fast they build up when you really like this place. But with the amazing people and great info; how can you stay away?!? Hope to you here for your 1000th!!

Have a good :w one.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Congrats! I always enjoy reading your posts Moco, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Congrats Moco! Always enjoy your posts, you make CS a better place.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Congrats on 500! You seem to be growing into quite the gorilla! :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Moco, Congratulations

Thanks for allowing us to gain from your knowledge! You and all the other Gorillas are what help us NewB's aspire to learn and hopefully spread the word about this great Brotherhood.

Now go smoke your favorite in our honor :)

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
Congrats McBird.. you've been as asset to the board
Famous near and far as the singing parrot

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8417

"Originally Posted by kansashat
I wonder if this unsuspecting vict......uh, I mean fine gentleman has learned of the wonders of www.cigarbid.com yet?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

And then you sing

Sung to the tune of "The Grinch" ....

You're a mean one, Mister Kansashat
You really are a heel,
You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mister Kansashat,
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel! "

And when Khat had problems with his driveway what did McBird do... he sang

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7866

"I think we all know it ....Let's sing

Come and listen to a story about a man named Kansashat.
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fat,
Then one day the crew was look'in down,
And up through the ground came a bubblin brown.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know ole Kansashat a hundredaire,
Kinfolk said " Kansashat move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and moved in with Mo and his new kitty."

Well just because you've got over 35 posts in the Official word association thread and spent six posts telling us you weren't coming to the SD mini-herf doesn't mean you're post padding. You've also showered us with your wisdom with 7 posts figuring out the "Best Online Purchase Place for Cubans" and 9 posts helping solve the mystery "Does Hawaii Import Cuban Cigars" .

So in your honor
(Sung to "Your Cheatin' Heart, sorry Hank)

You're useless posts
Have made you blue
You plead and beg
For ring gauge too
But it don't come, like it used to
Your useless posts,have told on you

You squawk and squawk
With parrot jokes
We grin and groan
Then go and smoke
But all the same,we still like you
Your useless posts,have told on you

Here's to 500 more Bro' :w

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.