Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great weather for the past few days here on the N.W. Oregon coast.

Got all the doors and windows open,all the coolerdors and the Stabell open.

Temperature 66*.....Humidity 65%

All my smokes are out in the back yard playing and having a great time! :fu

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
You suck...... :D
I'm having issues with a pound of climmax beads keeping my humidity down in my wine cooler.

Ctop

·
-
11,412 Posts
coppertop said:
You suck...... :D
I'm having issues with a pound of climmax beads keeping my humidity down in my wine cooler.

Ctop
no doubt. i'm still battling trying to get my humidity in the low 70s!! fuggin KC weather.
of course being 2" over our normal rainfall for the year has not helped.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
I live a few hours north of Okie2 and I can tell you, it is and has been just a beautiful week of weather. I moved my cigars into the garage for the summer and did a little reshuffling of the humidors, all 3 digital hygrometers' never went below 67%! They usually shoot below 60% in a matter of minutes.

I'm thinking about stacking the stogies up in the kids red wagon and taking 'em for a walk. Might as well give the neighbors a thrill! They'll probably call the cops. :w

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:r about this image!

"I'm thinking about stacking the stogies up in the kids red wagon and taking 'em for a walk."

·
Registered
7 Posts
about 90 degrees and monsooning in Florida. My wife and I wish we could join you NW coast folks....looks beautiful up there.

·
Registered
331 Posts
We are in our typical summer weather pattern here on the central coast of California....A.m. fog and low clouds with afternoon clearing to the coast...sometimes I get a little pissed about it,then I think about what it's like in other parts of the country and "chill" out. :D My cigars love the weather...avg temp through the YEAR is 64* and humidity is about the same...maintaining the Humi and igloo-a-dor is a little easier when it's like that! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.