Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you spend "X" amount of money at a certain vender, you will be mailed this awesome ashtray for free. It was made in Spain, 7" x 7".
Can't quite figure out the new camera and the new Adobe just yet. Hope these pics do it justice. If interested in any specifics, send me a pm.

Attachments

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Ooohh!! Aaahh!!

Mucho bueno.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice, a friend of mine got the Habanos X-Tend lighter from the same vendor. It's a really nice looking lighter, but the rising smoke design feels like it'll wear off pretty easily. I recently ordered enough boxes to get the lighter, but that vendor didn't have the years I was looking for so I bought them elsewhere and got no free gifts :( I did get exactly what I wanted, though!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
WOW nice tray.......LOL

·
Registered
234 Posts
Beautiful, Bruce. Looks like you need some friends over so you can try all four sides at the same time. I mean, you want to make sure the ashtray works, right? Gee, and I noticed you bought a serious supply of smokes. :cool:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Heartpumper said:
Beautiful, Bruce. Looks like you need some friends over so you can try all four sides at the same time. I mean, you want to make sure the ashtray works, right? Gee, and I noticed you bought a serious supply of smokes. :cool:
LOL :r

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heartpumper said:
I am filling up my new cabinet, with no regrets.

Buy, Buy, Order, Order, Buy, Buy, Order, Order, Buy, Buy, Order, Order, Buy,
Buy, Buy, Order, Order, Buy, Buy, Order, Order, Buy, Buy, Order, Order, Buy
Buy, Buy, Order, Order, Buy, Buy, Order, Order, Buy, Buy, Order, Order, Buy.
Oh yeah.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts