Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Green Bastard
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's happening today at 1:00 at Ralph Wilson Stadium. They're expecting over 70,000 to attend this outdoor contest. The Penguins face the Buffalo Sabres in an NHL hockey game scheduled for this New Year's Day. I can't imagine that many people at a hockey game. NBC is even showing the game along with CBC. A snow storm warning has been issued too. Should be fun!:tu
Font Art Electric blue Logo Graphics

· Registered
4,034 Posts
It's happening today at 1:00 at Ralph Wilson Stadium. They're expecting over 70,000 to attend this outdoor contest. The Penguins face the Buffalo Sabres in an NHL hockey game scheduled for this New Year's Day. I can't imagine that many people at a hockey game. NBC is even showing the game along with CBC. A snow storm warning has been issued too. Should be fun!:tu
View attachment 6477
This is real Old Time Hockey...

· Registered
3,624 Posts
It is a great idea for the NHL. One of the best marketing decisions they have made in recent years. Unfortunately, they have not had enough good ideas. I still think they have spread themselves too thin with expansion. And losing a season to a Strike did not help either.

Tough to say what will bring it back, but the Winter Classic is a good start!!!

· Scratching Itches
3,788 Posts

· Chest Beating Pack Leader
3,551 Posts
I've been hearing talk of pens/flyers at beaver stadium next year. 110,000+ at a hockey game. And let's not forget how loud that place gets. That will be an adventure.

GO PENS!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.