Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although football season is a long way off, the draft is underway and I thought it would be a good idea to find out what teams the other Lowland Gorillas root for.

Being a native Coloradoan, I am of course for the Denver Broncos!

:cool:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Get on the Bandwagon early...the Redskins are going to be a force to be reckoned with this year!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DRC - Yes, I think Eli Manning will be a great QB. May take a while, but I think he has everything to make him an excellent NFL player. In fact, I think the Giants will be much improved this season. I can't see Collins being there, and bet he is released June 1.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I do like the Falcons now that Vic is back. I don't think that Manning is ready though for prime time...I understand his work ethic to be a little on the light side.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Lamar said:
I do like the Falcons now that Vic is back. I don't think that Manning is ready though for prime time...I understand his work ethic to be a little on the light side.
No, no, no. I'm a Falcons fan, not just one of those people who are really just Vick fans. I liked 'em before Vick and I'll like 'em after Vick ;)

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
Unfortunitely Im a Jets fan.......Its like a bad soap opera every year.
I do like the fact that they are beefing up the defense in the draft though.

·
Registered
290 Posts
corn-fed South Dakotan Broncos fan!!

they didn't really have a lot of holes to fill and it looks like they had a solid draft, taking lots of WRs and CBs, with a classic Shanahan late-round RB. Jake will improve in year 2 and the Broncos should be playoff bound again.

·
Registered
831 Posts
linusvanpelt said:
they didn't really have a lot of holes to fill and it looks like they had a solid draft, taking lots of WRs and CBs, with a classic Shanahan late-round RB. Jake will improve in year 2 and the Broncos should be playoff bound again.
Getting Lynch from the bizzaro TB offseason didn't hurt you too much either.

·
-
11,412 Posts
KC Chiefs, the only NFL team that should be forced to trade all their draft picks away for real players who have a shot to make the roster, since they can't draft 'em themselves. don't get me started, this thread will have 50 replies by me in 1 days time.

bunch o' dumbasses up there in the front office.

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Bills baby Bills! New QB to take over after Bledsoe is tired of winning Superbowls...we're the team of the decade.

Plus I root for the Steelers when nothing else is going on. But come this fall, the championship rings will be on the fingers of the Bills and Pittsburgh Pathers!

Note: I will not place any money on the above statements

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright Linus! Nice to have a Broncos fan here!

IMT - Man, if the Chiefs improve their defense, they will be something! I think the West will come down to the Chiefs and Broncos - can't wait until the first game in the Mile High City!

Go Denver!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
I guess if I had to choose, it would be either the Saints or the Patriots...not b/c I like the team overall but b/c of the number of UGA Bulldogs on each team. Honestly, I cut the grass and take a nap on Sunday afternoon since the real action takes place between the hedges on Saturday afternoons in Athens! Go Dawgs!

·
Registered
291 Posts
alwest74 said:
I guess if I had to choose, it would be either the Saints or the Patriots...not b/c I like the team overall but b/c of the number of UGA Bulldogs on each team. Honestly, I cut the grass and take a nap on Sunday afternoon since the real action takes place between the hedges on Saturday afternoons in Athens! Go Dawgs!
You right about that, nothing better than watching a Georgia football game! :u

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.