Cigar Forums banner
141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
With the NFL being a MULTI-Billion dollar company, it is getting ridiculous that the officials are not full time employees of the league. Also with such a short season and so much on the line every single play. It is time the NFL spend some of that money and integrate technology into the game. As @UBC03 said in previous post 'This apology from the NFL on Tuesday doesn't help when you just got knocked outta the playoffs.' Even if it slows down the game its more important that the right call is made on the field.

Hmm I might have woke up a bit crabby today, I don't mean to be ranting and complaining... Lol anyway, Morning everyone, looking forward to tonight's game!
I've been ranting about this for weeks. Rhon and the dogs think I've lost my mind. How do you blatantly punch someone, a freakin QB nonetheless, and get away with it. How is Hayworth not suspended or fined? Pass interference needs to be reviewable , this new taunting call is so vague there's no way to prove em bias, roughing the passer and hits to the head and leading with the helmet should be reviewed, and they SHOULD NOT be able to add penalties after the play because they watched the replay on the big screen..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
776 Posts
I’m putting this to the test this week. Two scenarios: a random number generator that chooses a number from 1 to 2, with 1 representing the current favorite, and a random drawing of team names from a hat.

This could determine my pick strategy for the rest of the season. :)
Well that was fun…

My picks: 7-8
Random number generator: 9-6
Draw from a hat: 13-2

Anyone need a hat? I have plenty.

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
You are in my neighborhood now Lex
Welcome to the ghetto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's the rent like there. I'm packin up my crap as we speak. Uhaul's loaded boys, see ya in a week or two

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

141 - 149 of 149 Posts