Cigar Forums banner
121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
As desperate as the Raiders are, they were smart enough to say “no way”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess he doesn't like running routes. He just tries to get open however he can. But most teams run timing plays. You need to be on the spot cause the ball will be. Makes the QB look like a moron.

The rams just got rid of Jackson cause he just ran to get open. But he had the speed to outrun coverage in a straight line OBJ doesn't. It's alot easier if the qb knows you're going straight and flat out, speed wise. We'll see when Stafford has a few misses by ten plus yards and people blame him for being inaccurate but it's because O'Dell ran the wrong route and the qb doesn't wanna throw him under the bus..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Watchin this lions game. I've never seen anything like this. They've done nothing, LITERALLY, nothing but run the ball.. it's freakin crazy

Reactions: Wheels Up

·
Super Moderator
8,513 Posts
Rough week.

Only saving grace for me: I thought for sure the Rams.48ers game would be split 50/50, but was unanimous.

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Rough week.

Only saving grace for me: I thought for sure the Rams.48ers game would be split 50/50, but was unanimous.
At least EVERYONE sucked this week.. lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
5 - 7 this week
If I picked completely blind, I should, by definition, get 50%

I’m putting this to the test this week. Two scenarios: a random number generator that chooses a number from 1 to 2, with 1 representing the current favorite, and a random drawing of team names from a hat.

This could determine my pick strategy for the rest of the season. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,513 Posts
I’m putting this to the test this week. Two scenarios: a random number generator that chooses a number from 1 to 2, with 1 representing the current favorite, and a random drawing of team names from a hat.

This could determine my pick strategy for the rest of the season. :)
I should probably make all my picks the way I think they'll turn out... then go back and switch them all the opposite way.

But, there's a paradox. If I know I'm going to do that, can I trust myself not to pick the opposite way so they'll come out the way I wanted them when I switch? Hmmm?

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
@Travoline @09FXSTB

Yunz guys missed an easy one last night. Just a reminder ,this is close don't wanna skip easy points. Hope everybody is well and yunz just forgot it was Thursday.

·
Registered
767 Posts
@Travoline @09FXSTB

Yunz guys missed an easy one last night. Just a reminder ,this is close don't wanna skip easy points. Hope everybody is well and yunz just forgot it was Thursday.

Yeah, the worst part was that I had all my other picks in. I am not sure how I missed it.

I just want to give everyone a head start before I start my climb to the top!

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
And this year the loser has to smoke that Gurkha

Good.. I'm tired of spending 8 bucks to ship the damn thing.. that's why I always put 4 or 5 in with it. I'd rather give away 40$ in cigars than ship one freakin stick for 8 bucks.. lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
The officiating has gotten so bad in the NFL it is getting exceedingly more challenging to sit through an entire game. It is not just calls going against my team either, its bad calls all around. Some how the officials have become the most valuable people on the field.

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
The officiating has gotten so bad in the NFL it is getting exceedingly more challenging to sit through an entire game. It is not just calls going against my team either, its bad calls all around. Some how the officials have become the most valuable people on the field.
I've seen so many games flipped in bad officiating this year is scary. They need to hire full time refs and hold them accountable. This apology from the NFL on Tuesday doesn't help when you just got knocked outta the playoffs

Reactions: Kopuffer

·
Registered
229 Posts
With the NFL being a MULTI-Billion dollar company, it is getting ridiculous that the officials are not full time employees of the league. Also with such a short season and so much on the line every single play. It is time the NFL spend some of that money and integrate technology into the game. As @UBC03 said in previous post 'This apology from the NFL on Tuesday doesn't help when you just got knocked outta the playoffs.' Even if it slows down the game its more important that the right call is made on the field.

Hmm I might have woke up a bit crabby today, I don't mean to be ranting and complaining... Lol anyway, Morning everyone, looking forward to tonight's game!

121 - 140 of 149 Posts