Cigar Forums banner
101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
OK, it FELT like every pick, LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it makes you feel any better, I'm tied for first in my fantasy league and Derrick Henry is my main earner... only backs I have to replace him is Lindsay and Davis. Both averaging 20 points less a game..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Ouch! I think it’s time to start filling in the Super Bowl squares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That gets fired up when this is winding down. I'm not the multitasking kind guy.. lol.. then that rolls into March madness, the masters, then it's back to pick em.. Unless someone brings up brackets for NCAA or NHL.

I'll start sign ups a little early this year.. after deer season but before Christmas.

Reactions: lex61

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
736 Posts
I had Dallas until about an hour before game time. Dallas was the safer bet, as most people would pick the Cowboys and I figured they had at least a 50% chance of winning whether they played Dak or not.

But, I figured on better than a 50% chance of either the Vikings winning OR Dino picking the Vikings. As Dino was the person closest to me on the weekly points yesterday afternoon and I figured the most likely outcomes were either 1) Dino makes the same pick and we both lose, or 2) Vikings win and it doesn’t matter if Dino picks them or not, it made more sense for me to pick the Vikings.

I’m not sure either team concerned themselves with my picks.

That is game theory in action!

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,320 Posts
That is game theory in action!
Lols… I spend way too much of my life meticulously considering possibilities and probabilities. I literally drew out eight possible outcomes based on that one game yesterday.

The Giants/Chiefs game tonight is driving me nuts and I’m still not sure how which way I’ll pick. May have to get my lucky quarter out again.

And you, sir, have been a source of chaos as I try to figure out how to pattern your pick logic. You’ve been on fire!

·
Super Moderator
3,178 Posts
Lols… I spend way too much of my life meticulously considering possibilities and probabilities. I literally drew out eight possible outcomes based on that one game yesterday.

The Giants/Chiefs game tonight is driving me nuts and I’m still not sure how which way I’ll pick. May have to get my lucky quarter out again.

And you, sir, have been a source of chaos as I try to figure out how to pattern your pick logic. You’ve been on fire!

I am picking KC
That should help you lean toward the Giants

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Remember when good teams were good and bad teams were bad

Hard to do that with tight caps, free agency, no guaranteed contracts, back loaded contracts and no loyalty from players or owners. Plus the rookie structured contracts makes it a hell of a lot easier to dump a POS since you don't have a 100 million in guaranteed money and signing bonuses. (Ex: RYAN LEAF)

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Remember when the NFL was a sport instead of a circus?
I know you're old enough to remember the 70s 80s Raiders, Bucs, Bears, Cowboys and Bengals.. now THAT was a circus. A drug induced, enjoyable circus..

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
736 Posts
I know you're old enough to remember the 70s 80s Raiders, Bucs, Bears, Cowboys and Bengals.. now THAT was a circus. A drug induced, enjoyable circus..

Yeah, they don't make em like Lyle Alzedo anymore.

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
AGAIN... I saw hopkins, Murray and watt out. Switched to the Niners...

·
Super Moderator
3,178 Posts
My hero when I was a kid. Him and Stabler.

Stabler for me as well
He would stay out partying all night and show up for the game hungover with no sleep and throw for 300 yards
When I was 12 I thought that was the coolest thing ever
Now it just gives me a headache

·
Super Moderator
8,513 Posts
WTH! Is something wrong with me?

1. MNF - I checked the Puff Pick'Em just before game time and saw that everyone picked PIT.
  2. Told my wife this game didn't matter 'cause everybody picked it the same way, so we decided to watch a movie instead.
  3. Checked back in on the game after the movie and was relieved that it's going my way so far.

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
WTH! Is something wrong with me?

1. MNF - I checked the Puff Pick'Em just before game time and saw that everyone picked PIT.
  2. Told my wife this game didn't matter 'cause everybody picked it the same way, so we decided to watch a movie instead.
  3. Checked back in on the game after the movie and was relieved that it's going my way so far.
There's gonna be a long letter of apology from the NFL to the bears for these officials.

101 - 120 of 149 Posts