Cigar Forums banner
221 - 224 of 224 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,226 Posts
Just imagine what WE could do with a real QB like Bo Nix here at UGA. And yet, we still won a National Championship with a rich kid at the helm whose family bought his way onto the team.

Go Dawgs!
(Class of 1980)
I’ll trade you a Bo Nix for sending us your DC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,339 Posts
Just imagine what WE could do with a real QB like Bo Nix here at UGA. And yet, we still won a National Championship with a rich kid at the helm whose family bought his way onto the team.

Go Dawgs!
(Class of 1980)
Congrats!

Both of my brothers-in-law are Georgia fans… bless their hearts. My sister used to work for UGA, my aunt is a UGA grad, and my wife grew up as a Dawg fan before she found her way back to the straight and narrow on The Plains... bless her heart as well.

UGA deserved that win. There’s little argument to be made that they did not have the best team in the nation this year.

And Auburn is still a dumpster fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
8,536 Posts
Congrats!

Both of my brothers-in-law are Georgia fans… bless their hearts. My sister used to work for UGA, my aunt is a UGA grad, and my wife grew up as a Dawg fan before she found her way back to the straight and narrow on The Plains... bless her heart as well.

UGA deserved that win. There’s little argument to be made that they did not have the best team in the nation this year.

And Auburn is still a dumpster fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My 2nd cousin went to Auburn. But he's lived here in GA for about the last 60 years (he's 88 now, I think)... and still hasn't repented. A shame, really.

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Life, procrastination and a foot of snow screwed up me sending these out last week. Gonna drop em in the mail tomorrow boys. Nothing new when it comes to me sending crap out.. lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

221 - 224 of 224 Posts