Cigar Forums banner
201 - 220 of 224 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Alright boys.. another great season.
This is why the tie breakers are a big deal.

Need some addresses kids.

@bearinvt
@Wheels Up
@TheRealQuincy

Who's trenehill. By finishing the season , he gets the gurkha of shame. Which needs to be smoked and pics taken.. lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
Congratulations guy’s! Another fun year! Dang Dino I had no idea that you were that vicious!
I'm tired of paying to ship that damn thing every year. lol

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
I'll be shipping Thursday / Friday

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hell of a season and what a ride it was, congrats to the winners it was some battle and @OneStrangeOne that was close man we were fighting till the end

Reactions: bearinvt

·
Retired Chaos Designer
12,608 Posts
The Bengals burned me one too many times this season, couldn’t go out picking them anymore
LoL, that’s how I felt about the Browns this week! I’ve been trying to give em the benefit of the doubt all year but it’s been like being hungover on a rollercoaster!

·
Registered
158 Posts
LoL, that’s how I felt about the Browns this week! I’ve been trying to give em the benefit of the doubt all year but it’s been like being hungover on a rollercoaster!
HaHa thats a good one, I know exactly what you mean

Reactions: bearinvt

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
Try feelin that way for 48 years..

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,339 Posts
I'll take Georgia..
Good pick. That was a fun game to watch. Although it's hard to see UGA break their 4-decades-long streak of disappointing their fans, I did enjoy watching Saban invent new curse words.

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
I bet the line..

Ga couldn't beat Alabama, former assistants couldn't beat Saban, Georgia couldn't win the big one, Heisman vs JC transfer, walk on scrub.Too many reasons to pick Alabama for them to be a underdog. It didn't make sense for a reason.. plus it went from 3.5 to 2 ( 1 around here) in a couple days. That's ALOT of cash on Bama.

There's a reason bookies drive Cadillacs and bettors drive chevys.

·
Super Moderator
3,226 Posts
I bet the line..

Ga couldn't beat Alabama, former assistants couldn't beat Saban, Georgia couldn't win the big one, Heisman vs JC transfer, walk on scrub.Too many reasons to pick Alabama for them to be a underdog. It didn't make sense for a reason.. plus it went from 3.5 to 2 ( 1 around here) in a couple days. That's ALOT of cash on Bama.

There's a reason bookies drive Cadillacs and bettors drive chevys.

Happy to be getting their DC as our new coach
Looking forward to seeing what he can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Happy to be getting their DC as our new coach
Looking forward to seeing what he can do

I thought you said you're DC. I freaked out, thought Joe woods got snatched up.. damn

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
If Joe Woods could play quarterback the Browns would be in business

Dude, I've lived through spurgeon wynn,deshone kyzer, Brady quinn and the great Johnny football. Those are of the top off my head, I'm sure there were worse. So in comparison, I'll give Baker a chance..

There were what 30ish since '99.

Reactions: Humphrey's Ghost

·
Super Moderator
8,536 Posts
Good pick. That was a fun game to watch. Although it's hard to see UGA break their 4-decades-long streak of disappointing their fans, I did enjoy watching Saban invent new curse words.
Just imagine what WE could do with a real QB like Bo Nix here at UGA. And yet, we still won a National Championship with a rich kid at the helm whose family bought his way onto the team.

Go Dawgs!
(Class of 1980)

201 - 220 of 224 Posts