Cigar Forums banner
181 - 200 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I can.. but I've been a fan for 48 years so this is par for the course.. Can't shock me anymore.. lol

THE FACTORY OF SADNESS LIVES ON!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I really wanted to see an AFC Championship between Browns and Bengals. I'll hope for a Bills vs Bengals now I suppose.

·
Super Moderator
8,536 Posts
I missed the whole "Big Ben's Last game at Heinz" sub-plot. Shoulda' known he'd go out on a high note. I guess I should keep up more. Kismet, and I missed it.

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,339 Posts
I'll mail it out after this week's games if that's cool. I gotta mail all the pick em winnings so it'll save me a trip to the PO

Nah, nah, nah… I’m gonna pull a Dino and try to tempt you.

Wanna go double or nothin’ on the College Football National Championship? If so, you can pick the team all the way up until kickoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,339 Posts
I went for your head fake and switched to the Browns in a desperate attempt to catch up with you! Rookie mistake.
Haha- I was on the fence about that pick all the way to game time. I was sorely tempted to pick the Steelers, but I assumed the Browns were a safer bet and less likely to burn me.

Plus, I’m insane.

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·

Wanna go double or nothin’ on the College Football National Championship? If so, you can pick the team all the way up until kickoff.

I had to look up who was playing.. lol

I'll pick by tomorrow after I do a bit of research(asking my degenerate buddies who they're betting their mortgage on)

Reactions: Wheels Up

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·

First off, I'm givin yunz guys a chance to get even.

Second, can I wait till mid(maybe late) 4th quarter to pick.. (I've lost 90% of my games in the last minute, so that seems fair)

Third.. I've been reading and Alabama kicked the piss outta Georgia earlier this year and Georgia is ¿FAVORED? .. I don't follow college anymore, wtf am I missing? (Not that I expect a truthful answer.. lol)

I'll have my pick by the weekend.

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,339 Posts
First off, I'm givin yunz guys a chance to get even.

Second, can I wait till mid(maybe late) 4th quarter to pick.. (I've lost 90% of my games in the last minute, so that seems fair)

Third.. I've been reading and Alabama kicked the piss outta Georgia earlier this year and Georgia is ¿FAVORED? .. I don't follow college anymore, wtf am I missing? (Not that I expect a truthful answer.. lol)

I'll have my pick by the weekend.

Haha- no pressure to accept my double or nothing offer if you’d rather not. I’m just jerking your chain around a little :)

Bama looked good this year, but probably not the best team I’ve ever seen Saban field. UGA looked NASTY most of the year… especially on defense. Many people, including me, expected UGA to beat Bama like a stray dog in the SEC championship… I was thankful I didn’t put any money on that game.

I honestly have no idea which way I would pick the national championship game. UGA wants revenge. Bama has the Heisman winning QB and arguably the best coach in the modern era. UGA’s QB is also outstanding and coach Smart is a Saban protégé.

I’m an Auburn man. UGA and Bama are our two most hated rivals. The only upside to this game is that one of the teams I am sworn to hate will have their championship dreams squashed and the memes will be excellent for a few weeks.

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
Haha- no pressure to accept my double or nothing offer if you’d rather not. I’m just jerking your chain around a little :)

Bama looked good this year, but probably not the best team I’ve ever seen Saban field. UGA looked NASTY most of the year… especially on defense. Many people, including me, expected UGA to beat Bama like a stray dog in the SEC championship… I was thankful I didn’t put any money on that game.

I honestly have no idea which way I would pick the national championship game. UGA wants revenge. Bama has the Heisman winning QB and arguably the best coach in the modern era. UGA’s QB is also outstanding and coach Smart is a Saban protégé.

I’m an Auburn man. UGA and Bama are our two most hated rivals. The only upside to this game is that one of the teams I am sworn to hate will have their championship dreams squashed and the memes will be excellent for a few weeks.

Of course no pressure.. but I can't pass up a double or nothin.. lol

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
I give up.. all my buddies are split..

I'll take Georgia..

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,339 Posts
I give up.. all my buddies are split..

I'll take Georgia..

Cool beans.

I can’t call any better than a 50/50 either way in this game.

Reactions: UBC03

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,339 Posts
@bearinvt I thought I was going to throw you a curveball with a couple of my picks today. I expected you to pick the Bengals and the Ravens.

I like your style.

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
789 Posts
I just can't get an edge on you! My rudimentary math skills has you locked for first place. Congratulations!

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,339 Posts
I just can't get an edge on you! My rudimentary math skills has you locked for first place. Congratulations!
Thanks, but it’s not over yet. If I pick the Chargers/Raiders wrong and you pick it right, we’ll tie in points and then I think the computer will pick a winner based on our tiebreakers or phase of the moon or something.

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
789 Posts
Thanks, but it’s not over yet. If I pick the Chargers/Raiders wrong and you pick it right, we’ll tie in points and then I think the computer will pick a winner based on our tiebreakers or phase of the moon or something.

We could possibly tie but whenever we've been tied you're in first place so you must have the tie breaking advantage.

·
Super Moderator
17,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
What a game.. hell of a drive to tie it up..

Hope it stays this way and knocks out pissburgh.

181 - 200 of 224 Posts