6. Justin Herbert 3 - 1 = 4ttl

7. Derrick Brown 3 - 1 = 4ttl

8. Tristan Wirfs 0 -

9. Javon Kinlaw 0

10. Mekhi Becton 0

Sent from my bunker

#13 ·
Congrats winners!

I would have won if the GMs would have called me and asked me what they should have done. I had my phone next to me. Their loss.

I had the Tua/Herbert pick backwards... that’s what happens when you have such a strong hate towards that crappy state to the south of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TonyBrooklyn
#14 ·
I won something! Thank you for the contest. The first two were locks for everyone, and everything I read said that Miami wanted Tua. Everything else was a guess.

Most importantly though, this was a much need diversion and some good fun, much appreciated. Plus, we have an entire football season ahead for me to loose cigars to you guys.

#15 ·
I won something! Thank you for the contest. The first two were locks for everyone, and everything I read said that Miami wanted Tua. Everything else was a guess.

Most importantly though, this was a much need diversion and some good fun, much appreciated. Plus, we have an entire football season ahead for me to loose cigars to you guys.
So do you like wooden tips on your Black and Milds, or do you prefer the filters?

Congrats on winning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#18 ·
I only leave the house on Wednesday’s at this moment. So should ship Wednesday... if I don’t forget. I do not even know what day it is half the time it appears.

#21 ·
Headed your way, @JohnBrody15

USPS Tracking # 9114 9023 0722 4547 0194 68

@JohnBrody15 I may have fouled up your prize package. I found a cigar on my desk this morning that I had intended to send to you. I brought about a dozen sticks to work yesterday to restock my "Gonna be a long night" humidor and filled your prize from that. I thought I put this particular stick into your box, but I don't think I had two of these here. Hopefully I had two and one of them is on the way to you, but I have a sinking feeling that I goofed and overlooked this one that rolled under my monitor stand.

Either way, if your package is short a stick, please let me know and I will immediately make it right.

#26 ·
Steve from Alabama did mess up the math. You sent me one extra lol. I'll post some pics and it's okay do give trader feedback for this?

Good deal, I'm glad they got to you. I was genuinely worried I had shorted you.

I counted with my fingers, but I always forget if you count the thumb or not and then there's the other hand that counts backwards sometimes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#28 ·
What's up gents. Sorry I've been a bit late posting pics. So the other day, received a package from @Wheels Up. Thank you sir! The oliva is a solid go to, the rest I haven't smoked. I looked up the adventura cigar, interesting, hadn't heard of it. If this is a cigar from small batch cigars then that's a treat for me. I don't buy from the California shops because of the taxes. And I always hear about the stuff that comes from there. Anyway, pics:

@09FXSTB, these here came from Salinas, so that's gotta be you. Thank you very much. Not to sound like a noob, but what's the cigar 2nd from the left? I've seen that label a bunch of times. I have to look up most of these, minus the New World stick which is a solid choice. These kinds of prize fivers are always the best for me, because I like always trying something different. So I truly appreciate this.

#31 ·
@JohnBrody15 so as we know life is crazy. I pretty much don't leave. So I was like what the hell I will just order a surprise sample from Small Batch and send it your way... luckily I reviewed the order but because I was buying and shipping in California they were going to add about 18 dollars to the order. So hopefully I can get to the pot office Thursday or Friday this week. Sorry for the delay, but the state of the world is kicking my ass here the last few weeks.

#32 ·
@JohnBrody15 so as we know life is crazy. I pretty much don't leave. So I was like what the hell I will just order a surprise sample from Small Batch and send it your way... luckily I reviewed the order but because I was buying and shipping in California they were going to add about 18 dollars to the order. So hopefully I can get to the pot office Thursday or Friday this week. Sorry for the delay, but the state of the world is kicking my ass here the last few weeks.

No worries man! Safety, family, and business first!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.