Cigar Forums banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am very happy with the Vikings moving back in the draft, getting our guy and picking up a couple more picks. Our GM really is top tier in the draft. Now I full expect Vikings to use some of those picks and move up and get back into the second.

·
Super Moderator
16,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
I am very happy with the Vikings moving back in the draft, getting our guy and picking up a couple more picks. Our GM really is top tier in the draft. Now I full expect Vikings to use some of those picks and move up and get back into the second.
Scary part is I actually have confidence in our GM. Being a Browns fan, I've NEVER been able to say that. Didn't like our pick, thought there'd be corners galore in round 2, but the guys that get paid to critique the pics love it. So who am I to say.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
Man last year I was hoping for a Browns vs Bills AFC championship so bad. Would that have been some great TV.... Good buddy of mine is a hardcore Browns fan so I find myself cheering for them as my AFC team. Really what sports fan that knows the franchise history isn't cheering for Baker and the boys.

Sounds like fair amount of people really high on the kid the Browns snagged. Also ready an opinion that I really liked. 'The fact the Browns were able to use a 1st round pick for the future and didn't have a glaring need to fill really shows you the depth this this roster.'

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Scary part is I actually have confidence in our GM. Being a Browns fan, I've NEVER been able to say that. Didn't like our pick, thought there'd be corners galore in round 2, but the guys that get paid to critique the pics love it. So who am I to say.

I like the pick
I think there is a reason Barmore wasn’t taken in the first round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
I like the pick
I think there is a reason Barmore wasn’t taken in the first round

True.. but as we all know, I'm smarter than the guys getting paid to do it.. plus I forgot they have a couple quality tackles that didn't play last year.. lol

·
Super Moderator
16,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Thank you again @UBC03 for organizing this!!! I'm already ready for the next one!
Well it won't be long.. pick em sign ups will be starting in a month or so.. lol

Reactions: Kopuffer

·
Registered
729 Posts
As a Titans fan, Jacksonville in this draft is making me nervous

·
Super Moderator
16,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Brownies are killing the draft

I'm trying to think of a hole they need to fill, but I can't.. goin 6-11 is gonna be a real kick in the teeth.

Reactions: Humphrey's Ghost

·
Super Moderator
16,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
I wanted Barmore.. he's a beast

And grab a CB at 59

Freakin patriots..

Reactions: Rondo

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,153 Posts
Incoming, @Kopuffer.

USPS tracking number 9200190137096804318917

Congrats! And thanks, Dino, for herding the cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

101 - 116 of 116 Posts