Cigar Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,136 Posts
Headed your way, @JohnBrody15

USPS Tracking # 9114 9023 0722 4547 0194 68

@JohnBrody15 I may have fouled up your prize package. I found a cigar on my desk this morning that I had intended to send to you. I brought about a dozen sticks to work yesterday to restock my "Gonna be a long night" humidor and filled your prize from that. I thought I put this particular stick into your box, but I don't think I had two of these here. Hopefully I had two and one of them is on the way to you, but I have a sinking feeling that I goofed and overlooked this one that rolled under my monitor stand.

Either way, if your package is short a stick, please let me know and I will immediately make it right.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
@JohnBrody15 I may have fouled up your prize package. I found a cigar on my desk this morning that I had intended to send to you. I brought about a dozen sticks to work yesterday to restock my "Gonna be a long night" humidor and filled your prize from that. I thought I put this particular stick into your box, but I don't think I had two of these here. Hopefully I had two and one of them is on the way to you, but I have a sinking feeling that I goofed and overlooked this one that rolled under my monitor stand.

Either way, if your package is short a stick, please let me know and I will immediately make it right.
@Wheels Up, you're nothing but trouble man lol Seriously though, don't even sweat it. Or if you feel like you need to be whole, then owe me on a future football cigar bet.

Thanks guys! I appreciate all you sending stuff out, especially during these times when things are all upside down.

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,136 Posts
@Wheels Up, you're nothing but trouble man lol
That's pretty much what my boss and my wife tell me. I'm starting to see a trend :)

For real though, a deal is a deal and if I fouled up and shorted you, I'd like to know so I can make it right. I'm still hoping I'm just bad at math and that I sent you what was owed. Just wanted to give you a heads-up that it may or may not be short a stick because... Alabama math. I don't know.

·
Super Moderator
16,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That's pretty much what my boss and my wife tell me. I'm starting to see a trend :)

For real though, a deal is a deal and if I fouled up and shorted you, I'd like to know so I can make it right. I'm still hoping I'm just bad at math and that I sent you what was owed. Just wanted to give you a heads-up that it may or may not be short a stick because... Alabama math. I don't know.
I'll be shipping mine out next week. I'll add an extra. Between Alabama math and West Virginia math we'll get pretty close.

Sent from my bunker

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Steve from Alabama did mess up the math. You sent me one extra lol. I’ll post some pics and it’s okay do give trader feedback for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,136 Posts
Steve from Alabama did mess up the math. You sent me one extra lol. I'll post some pics and it's okay do give trader feedback for this?

Good deal, I'm glad they got to you. I was genuinely worried I had shorted you.

I counted with my fingers, but I always forget if you count the thumb or not and then there's the other hand that counts backwards sometimes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
What's up gents. Sorry I've been a bit late posting pics. So the other day, received a package from @Wheels Up. Thank you sir! The oliva is a solid go to, the rest I haven't smoked. I looked up the adventura cigar, interesting, hadn't heard of it. If this is a cigar from small batch cigars then that's a treat for me. I don't buy from the California shops because of the taxes. And I always hear about the stuff that comes from there. Anyway, pics:

@09FXSTB, these here came from Salinas, so that's gotta be you. Thank you very much. Not to sound like a noob, but what's the cigar 2nd from the left? I've seen that label a bunch of times. I have to look up most of these, minus the New World stick which is a solid choice. These kinds of prize fivers are always the best for me, because I like always trying something different. So I truly appreciate this.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
No worries about the delayed pics. Just wanted to make sure they made it.
That cigar is the Aquitaine Sabretooth from Roma Craft. Enjoy. And congrats on the win!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
No worries about the delayed pics. Just wanted to make sure they made it.
That cigar is the Aquitaine Sabretooth from Roma Craft. Enjoy. And congrats on the win!
Ah yes, Roma Craft. I've heard yoos guys talking about those.

·
Registered
722 Posts
@JohnBrody15 so as we know life is crazy. I pretty much don't leave. So I was like what the hell I will just order a surprise sample from Small Batch and send it your way... luckily I reviewed the order but because I was buying and shipping in California they were going to add about 18 dollars to the order. So hopefully I can get to the pot office Thursday or Friday this week. Sorry for the delay, but the state of the world is kicking my ass here the last few weeks.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
@JohnBrody15 so as we know life is crazy. I pretty much don't leave. So I was like what the hell I will just order a surprise sample from Small Batch and send it your way... luckily I reviewed the order but because I was buying and shipping in California they were going to add about 18 dollars to the order. So hopefully I can get to the pot office Thursday or Friday this week. Sorry for the delay, but the state of the world is kicking my ass here the last few weeks.

No worries man! Safety, family, and business first!

·
Super Moderator
16,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
No worries man! Safety, family, and business first!
I'll be tossing mine in the mail Friday.. everytime I drive by the PO is packed. It's as big as a small bedroom. No real room to "distance".

Sent from my bunker

Reactions: JohnBrody15

·
Super Moderator
16,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Reactions: zcziggy
21 - 40 of 55 Posts