Cigar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems William (wij) is a Panther fan. He wrote this in one of my threads:
Bucs fan huh? Well since I'm a Carolina Panthers fan, I can forsee a little contest between friends developing here.

So I Pm'ed him back with this:

What do you say to this:
1st Game (Sept 24): Loser chooses five sticks to send to winner.

2nd Game (Nov. 13): Loser chooses five sticks to send to winner.

End of the season: Whichever team has the better record would win. Another fiver.

If both teams make the playoffs whichever team advances futher we could do another fiver?

Sound like something you would be interested in? Anything you want to add or take away let me know.

Well it looks as though William has accepted my offer and we thought that you all here would like to see this one play out. May the best team win. (I am just kidding go Bucs)

·
Registered
597 Posts
I'll add a stick per sack that you guys give to M. Vick when you play Atl on Sep 17. Well that's only if, on the VERY remote chance that my Panthers would lose to your bucs on Sept 24th and I'd have to send you some smokes.:D

·
Registered
597 Posts
Next week should be interesting. I suppose it will be a fight to see which team can play the worst. I'm finding it difficult to talk trash when the panthers seem to be self-destructive.:BS

Our teams were both playoff teams last year and now look at us. You gotta love the parity in the NFL though.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, with the way our teams are playing maybe we should edit our bet to this:
moon said:
What do you say to this:
1st Game (Sept 24): Winner chooses five sticks to send to Loser.

2nd Game (Nov. 13): Winner chooses five sticks to send to Loser.

End of the season: Whichever team has the worst record would win. Another fiver.

If your team makes the playoff you owe the loser another fiver?
At least this way we can get some sort of disfunctional satisfaction out of our teams. :D

·
Registered
597 Posts
Moon you're killin' me.......hahahahahahahahaha

How about this:
Stick with the original bet for the head-to-head games: Loser sends a fiver to winner.

Now the last two are your last two recommendations with a slight twist:

End of the season: Whichever team has the worst record would win a single for each loss.

If your team makes the playoff you owe the loser another fiver?

This could allow you pull for your team but have a silver lining in case of loss.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the original bet will stand. Hopefully things will turn around for both of us. Although for one of us that will have to be in week 4 or 5 for the Bucs because we have the bye.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Cigar wise I imagine neither of us is going to be a loser in this bet.;)

On a more pleasant note: I checked out the Bucs website and your cheerleader are SMOKIN'.:D

·
Registered
597 Posts
First round of NFL season cigar wager has now pasted. Moon HOOKED me up with five outstanding smokes.

RyJ Reserva Real Churchill
Punch Rothschild ?
CAO Brazila GOL
IT Super Fuerte Petit Belicoso Maduro
Party Short

Above and beyond, Ryan.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Seems William (wij) is a Panther fan. He wrote this in one of my threads:
Bucs fan huh? Well since I'm a Carolina Panthers fan, I can forsee a little contest between friends developing here.

So I Pm'ed him back with this:

What do you say to this:
1st Game (Sept 24): Loser chooses five sticks to send to winner.

2nd Game (Nov. 13): Loser chooses five sticks to send to winner.

End of the season: Whichever team has the better record would win. Another fiver.

If both teams make the playoffs whichever team advances futher we could do another fiver?

Sound like something you would be interested in? Anything you want to add or take away let me know.

Well it looks as though William has accepted my offer and we thought that you all here would like to see this one play out. May the best team win. (I am just kidding go Bucs)
Hey look there is no bigger Carolina Panthers fan than NCRADIOMAN. He loves the Panthers so much he has pictures of Jake Delhomme in his wallet!:D

ATL

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cigar wise I imagine neither of us is going to be a loser in this bet.;)

On a more pleasant note: I checked out the Bucs website and your cheerleader are SMOKIN'.:D
At least somthing about the Bucs is smokin. Beacuse the fire is out on the field.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hey look there is no bigger Carolina Panthers fan than NCRADIOMAN. He loves the Panthers so much he has pictures of Jake Delhomme in his wallet!:D

ATL
Well, if he is a falcons guy, then I'm quite sure he DOES love the panthers. Lately thats been an easy win for them.

Ron Mexico rules.... NOT!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Good buddy Moon was awefully honorable to payoff our final bet for this season. He sent me some super sticks.

Ashton Cabinet Belicoso
Partagas Black
Torano Signature Collection - Perfecto
LGC Serie R Maduro
Padron 3000

Not too much to crow about for either of our teams this year!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts