Cigar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the heck happened to them.I am a Giants fan and I'm here to tell you I will be surprised if they make the playoffs.Luckily the Eagles, Cowgirls and that grease fire called the skins all stink.

·
Registered
80 Posts
First it is pathetic how horrible the whole NFC East is this year. Tonight was a half decent thanksgiving, I could give thanks that the Giants lost, but the cowgirls on the other hand won. The fact that a team can lose 5 of their last 6 and still be a contender is pathetic. I see the eagles taking the East and cowgirls may be the WC.
E..A..G..L..E..S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another Birds fan here...originally from PA. The division certainly is having a down year. Each team except the Skins seems to have a Jekyll and Hyde personality.

·
Retired Cigar Whore
2,707 Posts
What the heck happened to them.I am a Giants fan and I'm here to tell you I will be surprised if they make the playoffs.Luckily the Eagles, Cowgirls and that grease fire called the skins all stink.
LET US REVIEW

You are a Giants fan.
The giants are behind the EAGLES, girls, and the Redskins.
That makes the Giants stiink even more.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The problem is that there's only one decent head coach in the division...Andy Reed. I hate the Eagles, but he's a damn good coach. The rest of em suck! It seems like these 4 teams can attract all the talent they want, but they can't get full effort out of the players, except for Philly, who is always over-achieving from their talent level.

Oh yeah...I take offense at the use of the word "Cowgirls". So here's to the Cowboys beating the piss out of the NY Weemen, Washington Foreskins, and the Philly Canaries!

Take that! :kicknuts:

·
Registered
756 Posts
The problem is that there's only one decent head coach in the division...Andy Reed. I hate the Eagles, but he's a damn good coach. The rest of em suck! It seems like these 4 teams can attract all the talent they want, but they can't get full effort out of the players, except for Philly, who is always over-achieving from their talent level.

Oh yeah...I take offense at the use of the word "Cowgirls". So here's to the Cowboys beating the piss out of the NY Weemen, Washington Foreskins, and the Philly Canaries!

Exactly Eric!

·
Registered
168 Posts

Hey Eric !

Sorry bro ... GIANTS fan here :)

"The Cows" are not beating Weemens this season !!! G-Men embarrassed them in their $1billion shack and then even more in Jersey. It is December ! What do you expect.

As for as Andy ... hmmm. He is OK. Still no SuperBowl !

Back to smoking :) PEACE !

·
Registered
302 Posts
"The Cows" are not beating Weemens this season !!! G-Men embarrassed them in their $1billion shack and then even more in Jersey. It is December ! What do you expect.
:frusty:

I was hoping no one would remember that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts