1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday... Snow Showers Highs 16* and Lows 2*;

Saturday... Snow Showers/Wind Highs 4* and Lows -4*;

Sunday (and our best day)... Mostly Sunny Highs 8* and Lows 2*;

Of course, weather subject to change. Talk about great football weather. Breakout those CheddyBrauts...:ss

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Go pack go!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Played ball against Eli's older brother Payton in high school, my neighobor went to school with Farve's wife, I'm betting on the PACK!!!

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
By kickoff, it'll be dark and the temp will be zero. The paper today says the cheapest seats in the house are going for 500.00. I hope they have a doctor ready to treat frostbite.

Larry
Nah, lifelong Midwesterners are tough. ;)

·
Moo-ism translator, Esq
3,164 Posts
Nah, lifelong Midwesterners are tough. ;)
not to mention having never had a geography lesson to learn about other places to live:D

I have to say, other than discussion about the weather and the setting, there isn't too much to say about this game.

Packers by 13

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I will be glad to play the token Giants fan. Go Blue!

Seriously, I have a lot of respect for Brett and what he's done and been through so if the Giants have to lose, it might as well be to Green Bay.

They are playing very good football on the road though.....

·
Roastmaster General
1,244 Posts
The NY Giants will make it to the Superbowl.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've spent many games on the benches in Lambeau Field...those fans won't be cold, they come prepared! And as cold as it will be, there will still be people willing to trade box seats to join the fray on the long-benches below...it's the only spot i've been where the people push together with strangers to stay warm (and to hide the whisky skins that are stuffed inside their blaze orange one-piece hunting snow suits)...

The only problem will be to keep the beer from freezing during the tailgate!

I would love to see Favre with another Super Bowl Win...I'd like to see a repeat of the game played in 1997...

jag

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
Okeeey Dokey, your on.:chk

Good thing you already have my addy so ya just need to get my smokes ready. :D
Hmm .. so if the Giants win by more than 142 points, you win, otherwise you lose.

:tu nice bet .... if I were you I'd just ship the cigars now.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Put some pressure on Manning, either one, and he'll rattle. That will be the key to winning. The Giants have been winning on the road and playing good football, so they'll bring a tough game.

This is going to be a good game, but the Packers are a better team and will be in the Super Bowl.

·
I might watch Spike TV
910 Posts
Lambeau. Cold. Mystique. Favre...................Just no way the PACK is going to lose this one. Maybe the next, but not this one.
cold? I suggest digging out your long johns if you are going to be watching on TV, looks like the game will start with a below 0 temp, and then there is the wind chill ..... :chk :chk :chk (gotta dance to stay warm)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts