Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will represent each confrence in this years superbowl ?

AFC - Jacsonville

NFC - Dallas..........

Go COWBOYS!!!! :w

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I say Dallas and New England - Patriots winning the big game, they really seem to look unstopable. . .

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I say Dallas and New England - Patriots winning the big game, they really seem to look unstopable. . .[/quote
I think the pressure will get to the Pats. and they will choke down the stretch.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I think the pressure will get the Pats. and they will choke down the stretch.
Interesting thought. . . is there anything in their play this season that makes you think that? Seems like if they were going to choke it would have been during the run to 16-0. But anything can happen during the playoffs. . . we'll have to wait and see. I think it'll be fun to watch.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
AFC- SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

NFC- DALLAS COWBOYS

SB CHAMPS- SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting thought. . . is there anything in their play this season that makes you think that? Seems like if they were going to choke it would have been during the run to 16-0. But anything can happen during the playoffs. . . we'll have to wait and see. I think it'll be fun to watch.
Nothing in there play as of yet . Just a gut feeling I supose.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Pats / Packers.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Pats and Cowboys (I would have picked the Pack if they had the home field advantage over the Cowboys).

·
Registered
505 Posts
I kept thinking they might choke early on. But they continuously showed they have amazing concentration, and Belichick has an uncanny ability to reorganize the defense during halftime to make up for any weaknesses he sees in the first half.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Patriots/Packers with the Patriots completing a dream season.:ss

·
Registered
901 Posts
It doesn't look like the Steelers are going to be there unless they get better fast. A dallas/NE game is my worst nightmare. I am hoping for maybe green bay so I have some good guys to root for.

But since the question was who WILL be there, not who I WANT to be there...probably dallas/NE.

·
Registered
505 Posts
It doesn't look like the Steelers are going to be there unless they get better fast. A dallas/NE game is my worst nightmare. I am hoping for maybe green bay so I have some good guys to root for.

But since the question was who WILL be there, not who I WANT to be there...probably dallas/NE.
Washington was looking pretty good last week...

·
A$ylum MassHole!
4,003 Posts
Pats! Does the other team really matter? :ss

1 - 20 of 27 Posts